GM4: Miami at Indiana

I don't comment garbage at all. I don't like him, but I don't come in here and troll when he loses.

You are still one of the very few people on here who should be taking shots at other people for their supposed bias when it comes to James. Even if you don't troll, you are still far from impartial when commenting on him.

I don't blame you, either, because I guarantee that if I was in your position I'd be far from impartial when it comes to James as well. Hell, I was in that position when it came to Vince Carter and it probably took me 3-4 years before I got over it and was able to be 100% objective when it came to him.

• Like 1

• Owner

Vogel lost the game. You play big the majority of the game. Slow it down and PLAY BIG. It's not that hard to understand.

Instead, they stuck with the long, contested jumpers, and they kept Barbosa's ass in there for FAR too long. Barbosa is horrible...does absolutely nothing but run up and down the court, has no offensive awareness, and his defense is pathetic.

It's like Vogel went away from what worked in the last two games, and I'm not sure why. Even with the bigs in foul trouble, it's the playoffs...you trust in them, and you go all in, because if you win Game 4, you don't HAVE to win in Miami.

LeBron did them in. Wade stepped up in the second half. That third quarter, though, was killer for Miami...just couldn't stop the duo.

You are still one of the very few people on here who should be taking shots at other people for their supposed bias when it comes to James. Even if you don't troll, you are still far from impartial when commenting on him.

I don't blame you, either, because I guarantee that if I was in your position I'd be far from impartial when it comes to James as well. Hell, I was in that position when it came to Vince Carter and it probably took me 3-4 years before I got over it and was able to be 100% objective when it came to him.

I appreciate you recognizing that.

I only said that because I was responding to Flash, who by this point should be recognized as someone who quite often trolls me regardless if I'm talking about LeBron.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest