GM5: Indiana at Miami

Real Deal

This has been the most entertaining series to watch from a neutral fan perspective. don't really care who wins, as i like watching lbj and wade play, although i hate the heat in general lol...if that makes any sense

Danny Granger is going to get into a fist-fight with LeBron tonight. It's long overdue.

If anything Granger will punch Lebron and then Lebron will stand there and take it....I don't think he is dumb enough to fall into Granger's master plan of getting Lebron suspended for a game or two.

I do really want to see them fight though.

I also hope we come out and take the lead right away, I am tired of seeing Indiana jump all over us and then us having to make a comeback. If we have the lead, we can afford to let Miller, Battier and Jones take stupid shots and hope they get going sometime soon.

Meh, Lebron just seems like that type that would run away. Wade is a different story.

Wade would for sure punch Granger if it comes down to it, he has a short fuse lol

Haslem is a [expletive]ing bum. Eject his ass

I KNEWWWW IT....I came here just to see how many people would ignore what Hansbourough did and then get mad when Haslem does it. I laugh at you people.

Edited by SRV

I KNEWWWW IT....a came here just to see how many people would ignore what Hansbourough did and then get mad when Haslem does it. I laugh at you people.

Wade completely oversold the Hansbrough hit. It was BARELY a flagrant, but at least he was trying to make a legitimate play. Haslem had nothing in mind except attempting to harm Hansbrough. If you're really that [expletive]ing dumb to not see that, you need to take off the homer goggles. Also, if Hansbrough was a baby like dwhistle and flopped on the play, Haslem would probably be out right now. Oh well, Haslem should miss Game 6 now

I KNEWWWW IT....I came here just to see how many people would ignore what Hansbourough did and then get mad when Haslem does it. I laugh at you people.

Not sure what you are laughing at considering that "flagrant 1" on Haslem is a textbook flagrant 2.

Psycho T might have actually hit the [expletive]ing ball too, meaning there is no way it is a flagrant:

http://www.abload.de/img/untitled-2h18tq.gif

Wade also feigned being knocked out for [expletive]s sake

Haslem takes two hands and aims for the head, although he misses(probably a side effect from all of the drugs he does/did):

http://www.abload.de/img/untitled-3xejb3.gif

• Like 1

Wade completely oversold the Hansbrough hit. It was BARELY a flagrant, but at least he was trying to make a legitimate play. Haslem had nothing in mind except attempting to harm Hansbrough. If you're really that [expletive]ing dumb to not see that, you need to take off the homer goggles. Also, if Hansbrough was a baby like dwhistle and flopped on the play, Haslem would probably be out right now. Oh well, Haslem should miss Game 6 now

Im sorry but your hatred for the Heat is so obvious, you can debate me all you want. Wade was bleeding from the top of his head, and got smacked across the face. Haslem hit Hansborough in the shoulder. Its just so predictable that you think everything the Heat do is incorrect, but when the Pacers do it, its perfectly fine. Its totally fine for the Pacers do be physical (and they have come out publicly and said they are going to be physical) but the Heat should just sit there and take it? No thanks, I am glad Haslem backed up his teammate, Granger is next.

Im sorry but your hatred for the Heat is so obvious, you can debate me all you want. Wade was bleeding from the top of his head, and got smacked across the face. Haslem hit Hansborough in the shoulder. Its just so predictable that you think everything the Heat do is incorrect, but when the Pacers do it, its perfectly fine. Its totally fine for the Pacers do be physical (and they have come out publicly and said they are going to be physical) but the Heat should just sit there and take it? No thanks, I am glad Haslem backed up his teammate, Granger is next.

LOL you're a [expletive]ing joke. do you think Wade was bleeding from blunt force? no, he was bleeding due to a cut. hell, hansbrough might have accidentally scratched him for all i know. fact of the matter is that he made a PLAY ON THE BALL, and that means it isn't flagrant. read the rule book bub

My point is, why would they eject Haslem when Hansbrough did something extremely similar about a minute earlier? Even the guy said it might have been a flagrant 2. Haslem didn't even hit him the face, he hit him in the shoulder.

My point is, why would they eject Haslem when Hansbrough did something extremely similar about a minute earlier? Even the guy said it might have been a flagrant 2. Haslem didn't even hit him the face, he hit him in the shoulder.

haslem wound up and aimed for the head. you can't disregard that.

hansbrough did NOTING REMOTELY SIMILAR. HANSBROUGH WAS GOING FOR THE BALL. HANSBROUGH HIT THE BALL. NOT A FLAGRANT, JUST A FOUL!

Edited by Lkr