GM1: Miami at Oklahoma City

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Great game, really enjoyed it. Hopefully Thursday is just as exciting.

Still think Miami wins in 6. Although, OKC really looked good tonight, especially the 2nd half.

The biggest difference between LeBron and Durant at the end of games/4th quarter is the ability of Durant to hit the outside jumper/three pointer. It's that simple. LeBron is just not near the shooter Durant is. You can always get a 17-20 footer in the 4th quarter. Can't always get those running layups when the refs start to swallow their whistle a bit.

This team [expletive]ing pisses me off so bad. What the HELL was Dwyane doing until the final minutes of the fourth?!?!?! DWade has always been my favorite player and I HATE what I am seeing from him. No enthusiasm, all jumpshots, barely any driving to the rim, absolutely hate him right now. LeBron was not the reason why the Heat lost this game even though people say he "came up short" Lmao I think he had like 9 in the fourth? Idk. This team NEEDS to play with some [expletive]ing urgency, nuff said.

This team [expletive]ing pisses me off so bad. What the HELL was Dwyane doing until the final minutes of the fourth?!?!?! DWade has always been my favorite player and I HATE what I am seeing from him. No enthusiasm, all jumpshots, barely any driving to the rim, absolutely hate him right now. LeBron was not the reason why the Heat lost this game even though people say he "came up short" Lmao I think he had like 9 in the fourth? Idk. This team NEEDS to play with some [expletive]ing urgency, nuff said.

http://t.qkme.me/35j7xk.jpg

We had this game in hand, until Westbrook and Durant decided to never miss a shot again. I don't think they can do that all the time, just tip your hat and move on. I hope we pull a Dallas next game.

Edited by SRV

We had this game in hand, until Westbrook and Durant decided to never miss a shot again. I don't think they can do that all the time, just tip your hat and move on. I hope we pull a Dallas next game.

Shane Battier will probably not come out that hot from 3 either.

You have no idea how mad I am right now haha.. If Wade had a good game I wouldn't be so.. Emotional ;)

I know, I gotcha. I get pissed too with the Knicks. I was basically calling you a front runner because you were saying how much you hate Wade right now...but when he plays well next game you'll love him. :lol:

Shane Battier will probably not come out that hot from 3 either.

Nope, but I would rather have Westbrook and Durant not go off on us, we have gone the whole season without Battier going off in a game and have been pretty well off...no way in hell we can win when two guys score almost 70 points on us.

Durant was on another level, wow.

Miami's offense was stagnant and non-existent0 in the 4th. They had a great opportunity to steal this game, but Wade and Lebron didnt play up to their standards in the 4th. I still wish Bosh would have made that wide open three with less than 2 mins remaining...[expletive]. Game woulda gotten hyphy