GM5: Oklahoma City at Miami

Real Deal

Lebron is and will forever be a douche in my eyes. Nothing will ever change that. Congrats to him, he's only what 5 championships short of what he guaranteed?

I feel bad for Durant though. Kinda makes me sad just to watch him tear up.

Get over it already and move on. :rolleyes:

Congrats to Bron and all the Heat. They deserved to win this, best team all playoffs.

Also shout out to Flash and SRV, true Heat fans before LeBron went there and I know it's awesome watching a team you follow so closely win. Enjoy

• Owner

I can't believe LeBron said the things he did in those two short interviews (playing with hate his first season with Miami, going back to basics and not celebrating until the job was done, etc).

This is the LeBron that was my second favorite player back in the early part of his career. I absolutely HATED the one we saw in his final two seasons with Cleveland, and his first season in Miami...celebrating for no reason, dancing around, stupid shit like that.

Bosh actin a fool right now. Are some of you guys watching their celebrations right now lol?

Edit: Well it didn't take long to find the pics.

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/538423_249578848485526_1639249615_n.jpg

Edited by Simba

Congrats heat and their fans. I'm happy with how they won it, def not happy with done calls but no one will be. These finals were actually called recently except for a few parts. Ever since game six with Boston they've played the right way.

Definitely credit okc for their run. I thought sa would've represented the west better but Durant and westbrook didn't let down.