GM5: Oklahoma City at Miami

Real Deal

Bold Prediction: I'd say it's a must win. If the Thunder go down 1-4 I just don't see them coming back with 2 games left to play.

Just my two cents.

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/meme-yds-9.jpg

Lol, the FT margin in this series is one of the closest in recent memory IIRC.

FT attempts don't speak the whole story. Durant is getting into foul trouble over ticky tack calls that aren't being called equally both ways. Westbrook often goes into the paint and just gets pinballed but those calls aren't being made. Also Battier has been getting away with way too much contact in this series. There's a difference between playing a guy physically and being a prick and just holding guys and flopping.

Lmao Durant gets into foul trouble because he's a shit defender. That foul in game 3 was actually a foul, go and watch the replay. Westbrook isnt grttig that much contact, hes so quick that we havent been able to hit him at all when he's already in the air.

Lmao Durant gets into foul trouble because he's a shit defender. That foul in game 3 was actually a foul, go and watch the replay. Westbrook isnt grttig that much contact, hes so quick that we havent been able to hit him at all when he's already in the air.

Have we been watching the same series? Durant isn't a good defender, but that doesn't mean you penalize him for the smallest of contact. Battier has been climbing all over Durant all series long and he has yet to get into foul trouble. That's just bullshit.

As for Westbrook, I can think of atleast three separate occasions in the 4th quarter of game 4 where he was fouled but the whistle wasn't blown (on his attacks to the rim or jumpshots). Obviously you wouldn't complain about the officiating because it has been favoring you all series long. I just hope for some more consistency tonight. I would hate to see the Heat win the championship because of poor officiating.