Rebuilding the Dynasty

Real Deal

I have no clue why I posted as guest before hah, I was having trouble logging in but now its good. I made my name NeTs15VC because thats how I started the old OTR and never left the site loving it and I know it will be the same with this one.

Glad to be back though I wasn't a terribly active member to begin with. OTR was and will once again be a powerhouse board especially with RD running the show. I've been around so many boards over the last 5 or 6 years, been an admin on a few, an active member on several, but I'll tell you straight up, there's not one single person that I've seen more dedicated to what he does than Brandon.

OTR will prevail.

Glad to be back though I wasn't a terribly active member to begin with. OTR was and will once again be a powerhouse board especially with RD running the show. I've been around so many boards over the last 5 or 6 years, been an admin on a few, an active member on several, but I'll tell you straight up, there's not one single person that I've seen more dedicated to what he does than Brandon.

OTR will prevail.

+1

:)

Like Steve said, they only took the numbers away. We're still one of the best basketball forums in the net, we still possess our strong community, and thats what matters.

Still baffles me that somebody would do this but whatever. OTR has overcome many things in its history, and this will just be another obstacle.

• Owner

If you can't see signatures, go to the top right of the board and use the drop-down menu on your username and select "My Settings" and click the Forums tab. The first options you can check on and off have to do with viewing images.