Rebuilding the Dynasty

Real Deal

It still just baffles me as to why someone would want to hack a damn online basketball forum. He seriously has to be the biggest douche bag in the world...what a loser. :(

+1

I wish we catch him so bad, god I wish I was real smart with computers.

This is just travastateing.

All the good times of the OLD OTR are all gone, maybe we should go after a new name now and retire that one?

But get some rest Brandon, If I was the owner I would not stop until I found out who did it.

Also I am not sure if you could sue the person over something like this? Is there any hacking laws out there,

if there is not they should make some.

Honestly, RD has to be the hardest working owner around. He has serious dedication and OTR is lucky to have him as owner. Whoever hacked it, seriously has no life. I know I wasn't all that active before, but with summer here, I'll have more time.

Let's do this [expletive] and show the hacker who's boss.

wereeeeee backkkkkk

Two trailer park girls go round the outside

round the outside, round the outside

Two trailer park girls go round the outside

round the outside, round the outside

Guess who's back

Back again

OTR back

Tell a friend

Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back

guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back

i love it

• Owner

Don't worry, team reps will be back. I'm going to do what I can to put back up the rosters, team reps, maybe change the board's design up a bit before a complete overhaul, among other things...but right now, it's all about the activity and getting back our dedicated guys.

• Owner

Did the draft page and stuff get deleted too? :)

Well, the pages didn't, but those databases did. So all of the player profile statistics, draft stats and names, rosters...those are gone.

I know alot of you guys don't know me, but I really had to leave a comment.

OTR will be back and better then ever, as long as Brandon is here, OTR will be fine. He is the best Admin I have ever seen, and if one person could rebuild a site as large, and has successful as OTR, its him. Have faith in him, there will be bumps along the road, but you guys will all make it.

Good luck to all of you.

Wow I thought at first it was one of those hacked moments again and we'd be fine after 1-2 days but this time, it's for real... kind of hard to imagine. And I am emotionless, just like when we lost to Lakers... dammit... not even sad or angry, definitely not happy. Empty, but we will get back to where we were... and better!

And no Real, you will have to endure Nuggets championship for two years http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif