Rebuilding the Dynasty

Real Deal

So you want to kick me out? Because I enjoy talking Football? You have to learn to understand other things out side of America my friend. I'm here because I want to contribute to the forum in any way okay? And if that to make the Football community big in here so be it, I'm sure Real Deal is fine with that because it's helping the forum out. And I'm also here to talk New York Knicks basketball understand broski?

I'm perfectly fine with that. Just stop correcting me when I say soccer, which is what it's called to 99% of us on OTR.

I'm back people know me as Celtics21 from the old site.

I'm curious, what happened to the old site? Was it hacked or something?

Yeah, someone hacked it but don't worry, as Brandon said we'll just walk right past him.

Allright whos been giving me a negative reputation.

What the hell guys? I didnt know this was gonna be such a big issue. <_<

wtf u talkin about. see u lata. imma go buy more beer. cops cant catch me.

• Like 1

• Owner

Platoon is still getting that message that was posted earlier. Is there a reason he can't access the site?

Domain propagation. But try to clear cache and cookies first.

He'll be able to access it in a day or so, I'm sure. There may be a lot of members with that problem. It takes a few days for the domain to propagate across the world, depends on how frequently the ISP updates their domain lists.

• Owner

I already told him to clear his cookies. Guess he'll just have to wait. <_>

Make sure he knocks out the cache (temp files) also. That's actually most important.

But again, it's probably domain propagation...but aren't you two on the same internet service?

• Owner

Man, this absolutely sucks. Can't imagine how you're taking all this Brandon. It took 4-5 years to build OTR up to where it was and then all of sudden to have it completely wiped out is sad. Have we found the culprit yet?

Nope. But it's all irrelevant now. We got this.

I'm going to PM you something, OldChili. Give me a minute.