The Random Thread v2

Real Deal

Question to people who order NBA League pass each year...

About what time do you order? November for the beginning of the season? Earlier? Just wondering. I guess I should wait, I can do without pre-season games. Lol.

Holy lord, I found a tamagotchi in my attic while looking for the Halloween stuff. I had at least 3 of those because they would piss me off in the middle of the night and I would run them under water so it would just break the tamagotchi because I don't think it was possible to turn them off. I always wanted another one though.

Woah, what happened buddy?

Well, I went to a friends house tonight to drink before a school dance, and my friend told me I can't leave my bottle at her house because her parents will be pissed so I had to put it in my bag. When we get there I see they are checking bags so I go outside and try to hide my bottle, and of course the vice principal happens to be standing there and catches me. So the principal brings me in her office, asks if i've been drinking, and of course I have tell her I have been because I know they have a breathalizer thing. So she calls my mom and tells her i'll be suspended for the next 3 days of school.

Well, I went to a friends house tonight to drink before a school dance, and my friend told me I can't leave my bottle at her house because her parents will be pissed so I had to put it in my bag. When we get there I see they are checking bags so I go outside and try to hide my bottle, and of course the vice principal happens to be standing there and catches me. So the principal brings me in her office, asks if i've been drinking, and of course I have tell her I have been because I know they have a breathalizer thing. So she calls my mom and tells her i'll be suspended for the next 3 days of school.

good young buck, u still wont win the ncaa pick'em

http://www.planetdan.net/pics/misc/did_ya_know_big.gif

You should have left the bottles in a trash can somewhere before you got to the dance, gotta think ahead man.

Yeah I know it was stupid. I've drank before dances before but i usually just leave the bottle at the persons house and I'm good.

Edited by DemarDerozanDunk