The Random Thread v2

Real Deal

Had a 40 question online quiz on solving identities and all that nonsense....only one hour to take it. It took me 45 minutes to get through the first 15, and I knew what I was doing. My brain is in pain.

I take it you didn't do too well then? :lol:

Not at all, but I had a feeling that was going to happen all week long. It took me like 2-3 hours to complete each homework, it was like 5 sections, each had 30-40 questions. I actually only did about half of two of them because I cannot for the life of me sit still for hours doing math. She drops two of the lowest quiz though, and I know the next sections are a cake walk, so I just took the hit on this one. Out of the ones I actually worked out, I only got two wrong though, lol.

(...) Speaking of ESPN The Magazine, I finally got around to cancelling it about a week ago. Been getting them for a couple years now (Christmas present one year or something), but I just don't have the time/desire to sit around and read one cover to cover.

:o Why is that? Lack of soccer stories?

My days feel so damn short....I am at school from 9-4....then I work out from like 5-6. By the time I take a shower and eat, its already like 7:30 and I have to finish my hw before I just pass out on my bed.

I have been looking to buy some shoes for over a year now, and nothing catches my attention. I bought some adidas shoes that looked cool because I had money to blow...didn't even see them in person, just bought them online. Then I got them and I instantly hated them, when I walked, it sounded like I had a rubber duck under my foot at all times.

http://i.imgur.com/hODfe.jpg

That one? Date on it says October 29, 2012. Haven't even opened it to be honest.

Speaking of ESPN The Magazine, I finally got around to cancelling it about a week ago. Been getting them for a couple years now (Christmas present one year or something), but I just don't have the time/desire to sit around and read one cover to cover.

Yes, that one.

Edited by JYD

• Owner

lol posted an ad on craigslist for my iphone 4, got like 5 different people hitting me up within a half hour

"hey i have an amazon kindle fire that i got 2 months ago and never used, it works great no problems and i will include ebooks that i bought if you would like to trade"

How many of those have you received?

"hey i have an amazon kindle fire that i got 2 months ago and never used, it works great no problems and i will include ebooks that i bought if you would like to trade"

How many of those have you received?

craigslist scams are the best lol

My days feel so damn short....I am at school from 9-4....then I work out from like 5-6. By the time I take a shower and eat, its already like 7:30 and I have to finish my hw before I just pass out on my bed.

I know that feel bro. So much shit to do, and when you finally got time for yourself, you're too tired to do anything but sleep.

A month ago a certain member said how "A great basketball forum has now died" and also "your forum is dead and nobody posts here anymore, no need to even re-do the website as nobody will even be visiting the forum a few months from now."

We've got some new active members (Paris, NetscCourtside, Rudy, Fresh, to name a few). PLus, Smoke and Viral are both back! Activity is the same if not slightly better, and the season hasn't even started. We're growing stronger (we almost stronger than ever). That dat don't kill us can only make us stronger! OTR/DH 4 life! :rock:

A month ago a certain member said how "A great basketball forum has now died" and also "your forum is dead and nobody posts here anymore, no need to even re-do the website as nobody will even be visiting the forum a few months from now."

We've got some new active members (Paris, NetscCourtside, Rudy, Fresh, to name a few). PLus, Smoke and Viral are both back! Activity is the same if not slightly better, and the season hasn't even started. We're growing stronger (we almost stronger than ever). That dat don't kill us can only make us stronger! OTR/DH 4 life! :rock:

Only because you bolded active about these new members..

Paris - 21 posts. Active, but early.

NetscCourtside - 11 total posts. Last active 7 days ago.

Rudy - 6 total posts. Last active 5 days ago.

Fresh - 59 total posts. Joined in July, last active 21 days ago.

Smoke - Hasn't logged on in over a month.

Viral - Hasn't logged on in 28 days.

It really is a better idea to let what that member said go away rather than bring it up and try to make a point over it. The activity here is struggling (a little less with preseason ball going on and people getting excited), but it will definitely improve when the season starts. Just leave posts like this someplace else.