The Random Thread v2

Real Deal

Biggest retard moment today

For lunch, all the people I sit with decided to get food from the Papa Johns at school, this is like 5 people (including me). Two slices of pizza plus a drink is about $10, but an entire pizza (6 huge slices) is $14. So we all ended up spending like $50 rather than buying an entire pizza for like $14, maybe buying two for $28. The lady who charged ended up telling us this after she gave us the pizza, and we looked at each other in amazement.

For lunch, all the people I sit with decided to get food from the Papa Johns at school, this is like 5 people (including me). Two slices of pizza plus a drink is about $10, but an entire pizza (6 huge slices) is $14. So we all ended up spending like $50 rather than buying an entire pizza for like $14, maybe buying two for $28. The lady who charged ended up telling us this after she gave us the pizza, and we looked at each other in amazement.

Ours is $3 per slice, but they are huge

I just ordered Pizza Hut, which I know for sure is 5 minutes from my house, and it took an hour to get here, and its a Wednesday night.

Iv had way too much pizza today lol

Edited by SRV

I just ordered Pizza Hut, which I know for sure is 5 minutes from my house, and it took an hour to get here, and its a Wednesday night.

Iv had way too much pizza today lol

holy [expletive]

i had papa johns for lunch

and then pizza hut for dinner

get out of my mind

Forgive me for sounding like a complete fruit bag, but I was watching X-Factor, and in the middle of the show they switched to a show called the Mindy Project and just completely cut off X-Factor in the middle of the hour long show...good job Fox.

ok......and now they put a baseball game, I am so confused.

Edited by SRV

Forgive me for sounding like a complete fruit bag, but I was watching X-Factor, and in the middle of the show they switched to a show called the Mindy Project and just completely cut off X-Factor in the middle of the hour long show...good job Fox.

LOL that is weird

don't kill me but i thought the pilot for that show was decent btw

Edited by Lkr

Lol, now they have to air this show next Tuesday, and there is another X-Factor show tomorrow.....FOX just pissed off a bunch of people.

nvm, there is no show tomorrow

Edited by SRV

What kind of place charges $10 for 2 slices of pizza and a drink? The pizza places by my school are usually about $5 for 2 slices and $1 for a drink.

What kind of place charges $10 for 2 slices of pizza and a drink? The pizza places by my school are usually about $5 for 2 slices and $1 for a drink.

http://www.health.ny.gov/facilities/adult_care/images/new_york_state_map_with_nyc_callout_and_regions_610x442.png

If I can get a meal anywhere at school for $5 I would be grateful...if I only have $5 my only option is to go to Chick-Fil-A and buy like 6 piece chicken nuggets, with no drink. I could also go to Burger King, but thats more than $5 most of the time.

It wasn't exactly $10, it was like $8.75, but you get the point.

Edited by SRV

Going to the UM-FSU game tomorrow for my 21st bday...my fan hood of UM has died down recently, but still pretty cool to go to one of these games.

Edited by SRV

Been there, done that.

Doesn't it suck? lol

The only plus side is we get 2 30 min breaks and 1 60 min break so it's not all bad.

That and the job is super easy...it's just dead at night.