The Random Thread v2

Real Deal

Its gonna be 50 degrees in Miami early next week...which means girls wearing fur coats, scarves and boots to school rather than short shorts and all that :(

Not exaggerating with the fur coats and stuff, people need an excuse to bring out the winter clothes.

Edited by SRV

A gurl was walkin 2 skewl wit her bf n they were crossin da rode. she sed "bbz will u luv me 4evr" he said "NO..""

da gurl cryed N ran across da rode b4 da green man came on the sine. boy was cryin and went to pic up her body.

she was ded.

he whsipered 2 her corpse

"I ment to sey I will luv u FIVE-ever......"

(dat mean he luv her moar dan 4evr.....)

lyk dis if u crii everityme

Wow....

So I went and got my new drivers license last week in North Carolina. Took the test, and everything. I passed, and they just sent it to me in the mail. My parents licenses are horizontal, while mine is vertical. That signals that I am under 21. But I'll be 21 on Nov 6, and I am not dishing out another 30 bucks so I can get a horizontal one to prove I'm over 21. Places better accept my vertical license...It has my birthday on it lol

A gurl was walkin 2 skewl wit her bf n they were crossin da rode. she sed "bbz will u luv me 4evr" he said "NO..""

da gurl cryed N ran across da rode b4 da green man came on the sine. boy was cryin and went to pic up her body.

she was ded.

he whsipered 2 her corpse

"I ment to sey I will luv u FIVE-ever......"

(dat mean he luv her moar dan 4evr.....)

lyk dis if u crii everityme

This gets me everityme

You got the same problem I did with tests and assignments? The drop date was coming up so all my teachers thought they were being nice by getting as many tests and assignments in before the drop date, and then leaving one test remaining until the end of the semester, which is over a month away.

How did you get back?

I was lifting with Zeus on mt.Olympus when real deal came out of nowhere and told me "oh Slaven what an aesthetic being you are" and I said Realdealicus, thanks for your compliment fore I have the body of an Olympian God. Then he said you are unbanned and here I am

• Like 1

I was lifting with Zeus on mt.Olympus when real deal came out of nowhere and told me "oh Slaven what an aesthetic being you are" and I said Realdealicus, thanks for your compliment fore I have the body of an Olympian God. Then he said you are unbanned and here I am

Welcome back! Good to see one of the original posters around again. This basketball community just got stronger.

Discuss Hoops FTW! :rock: