The Random Thread v2

Real Deal

Pull an all-nighter for a paper, finish it just in time and try to print it and it jams on me. I get to school 5 minutes late because of it and I get a 0.

I have like the worst luck. -_-

Haha that's like some bad luck Brian shit

Biology lab has made a man out of me

My group is me and 3 girls, and all we have been doing for 3 weeks is dissecting. I will admit that when it comes to insects and rats, and frogs and all that, I am a vagina and I hate them. Sadly, the 3 girls in my group are afraid of the dead animals, so I have to be the bad ass. So far I have dissected a rat, a frog, a pigeon, and some long ass earthworm. Didn't even hesitate to grab those suckers out of the bins and cut them open lol

Even had to catch a tadpole, a live frog, and a grasshopper in order to examine it...well, didn't catch the grasshopper, but I grabbed it out of a box of like 100 grasshoppers.

Edited by SRV

Funny.

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/522948_10151307896974880_611304249_n.png

That's interesting....

----------------------------

Lakers vs. Clippers sets local TV record

The players themselves might downplay the budding rivalry between the Lakers and Clippers, but apparently nobody else in Los Angeles got the memo.

Last Friday's game, a 10-point win for the red, white, and blue, delivered a 5.9 local rating, making it ESPN's highest-rated regular season game ever televised in the L.A. market. In the Lakers stronghold of Las Vegas, the opening installment of this year's Battle of L.A. drew a 4.8 rating, again the highest ESPN has ever had in that market.

Nationally, the game drew a 2.4 rating, translating to about three million viewers.

Source

Srs though I'm mad, no skyfall tonight

Don't worry, I was gonna see it Friday night but all my friends are going to some stupid dance music festival in Orlando and my brother is coming home from Tampa and my mom has empty nest syndrome and goes wherever he wants...which will probably not involve watching James Bond.

anddd..my brother is buying Halo 4 because I was too lazy to get it...free game baby! lol..no movies for sure.

Edited by SRV

Don't worry, I was gonna see it Friday night but all my friends are going to some stupid dance music festival in Orlando and my brother is coming home from Tampa and my mom has empty nest syndrome and does whatever he wants...which will probably not involve watching James Bond.

Lol my mom has that despite my brother still being in high school. Don't you live at home?

Lol my mom has that despite my brother still being in high school. Don't you live at home?

I do, but my brother lives in Tampa. So when he visits, he gets all the attention.

It works both ways though, I went out one night and stayed at my friends house overnight. When I came back my room was beautiful and clean after she had spent the entire week yelling at me to clean it.

Edited by SRV

I do, but my brother lives in Tampa. So when he visits, he gets all the attention.

It works both ways though, I went out one night and stayed at my friends house overnight. When I came back my room was beautiful and clean after she had spent the entire week yelling at me to clean it.

Lmao my mom always cleaned my room because I never cared that it was messy

Edited by Lkr

and you're not hopped up on pain pills for what reason?

lol i don't know. I got prescribed perkasets(sp) or something but I wasn't given many so I've had to to them moderately. I also got this liquid shit but it doesn't really work.