The Random Thread v2

Real Deal

Obviously to show I'm not the only one who feels that way. I quote posts that I agree with. And both of iMan's quotes are from your topic in the sugestions subforum.

You really shouldn't focus on that though. You're taking the attention away from the real issue.

You're the real issue, but surely you know that already.

Just [expletive]ing go already goddamn.

Calm down, Cobb. I did go... Only to see you start posting retarded gifs, and whining:

(...) I don't even know what that screenshot is supposed to mean. I've never in my life seen people do what you're doing. NBA.com and ESPN.com/nba have all this information and more, so why somebody would find this useful is beyond me. (...)

Star Trackers (a.k.a. Stat Trackers) are nothing new to this community:

It's been up for a few days now, but I'm just going to direct your attention to it through an announcement. :)

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/forum/134-star-trackers

There's a pinned topic at the top...you should read that first.

I'm interested in who will have the best star tracker by the end of the season. The last time we did this (a few years back), it was popular. Let's make it interesting. :dribble:

Source: Star Trackers added

I don't care if the quote is from 2010 -- that's actually one more reason why you should've been well aware of Stat Trackers, instead of saying: 'I've never in my life seen people do what you're doing'.

It seems like your problem is not the Stat Tracker itself... And you'll have to deal with that 'cause I ain't going anywhere. I'm planning on staying around for quite a while and contributing. I've already blocked you (from PMs) here, on AIM and on facebook, but you got my e-mail address. Feel free to use it. To me this convo here is over.

Edited by Sħãlïq

I guess I missed this. What happened?

Simba and Zolor (a Celtics fan) both started threads based on a tweet from a fake acount - '@WojYahoooNBA'. Zolor then edited the thread's title to 'nvm'. The two threads (in the Lakers subforum) were then deleted.

I admit that fake twitter account fooled me too as it's pretty simialr to Woj's real one - @WojYahooNBA.

Edited by Sħãlïq

Simba and a Boston Celtics fan created threads based on a tweet by a fake acount - 'WojYahooo'.

don't forget you fell for it too

i love how shaliq blocks everyone on all of these things but still feels the need to send emails to members lmao

Edited by Lkr

don't forget you fell for it too (...)

(...) Zolor then edited the thread's title to 'nvm'. The two threads (in the Lakers subforum) were then deleted.

I admit that fake twitter account fooled me too as it's pretty simialr to Woj's real one - @WojYahooNBA.

i love how shaliq blocks everyone on all of these things but still feels the need to send emails to members lmao

I'm open to discussion. My door's always been open. The thing is -- I don't think DiscussHoops is the right place for this kinda stuff. That's why I refrain from saying a lot of this on the site. We should take care of all non-sports related 'issues' off the site. ;)

Edited by Sħãlïq

Damn ya'll argue like a buncha [expletive]in 14 year old schoolgirls. People catching way too many internet feeling here.

Yeah, I hear you! 'Bout time we put all this crap behind and focused on discussing hoops, TDs, home runs, goals, hip-hop and GFX! :rock:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, how many of you remember this old promo?

Edited by Sħãlïq

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-b9UaxICDFkw/UFaE26RBjRI/AAAAAAAAAuw/EG90wwosqHk/s1600/ohhhh.gif

This had me dieing no joke, idk if ECN intentionally posted it for the reason im laughing but holy shit, good shit ECN

lol @ the amount of butt hurt felt by people on here

I don't post random stuff in soccer forum, just saying...

:(

EDIT: lol the thread was locked when I clicked on it, I typed that in and clicked post assuming it would say the thread was locked and then the thread was unlocked when I posted it

Edited by DunkinDerozan