The Random Thread v2

Real Deal

Fact: The logo for Apple Computers represents the forbidden fruit that Adam & Eve ate in the Garden of Eden after being tempted by Satan. Founder Steve Jobs was heavily into mysticism & occultism when he started the company. Fact: The 1st computer came out had a price tag of $666, Why?

My math teacher almost screwed me over so dirty today....I was taking my test and I wasn't sure if the answer I put was in the right form, and she is nice enough to help you out with small stuff like that. Then she told me she wasn't sure if the angle I put was correct, so for 10 minutes I just stared at the problem cause I had no idea what I did wrong. After the test I look at my notebook and realized I had the right angle....thank god I didn't change it as it was used to answer like 3 other questions. She still did screw me over though because I didn't have time to finish one question because I was too concerned with getting an easy question correct.

What in the world happened to Christina Aguilera? I used to droll over her back in 5th/6th grade, but now she's just disgusting.

I know that she puts on mad weight and loses it all the time, but that just CAN'T be her lol..

This is her November 7th of this year:

http://i.imgur.com/iYMu8.jpg

Edited by iMan