2012 ALCS: Detroit vs. New York

Cobb

Your question is irrelevant, no point in answering it, call was blown, move on and make the next play, don;t turn around give up 2 hits and say it's your fault this happened...

It's irrelevant that instead of being out of the inning you're staring down the Tigers #2 and #3 hitter? Good to know.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted I have not seen the play that's being talked about, I hate the entire view that you just "move on" after a blown call, especially if, as has been said in here, and inning would have definitely ended at 1-0, rather than 3-0.

You can't give professional players extra chances.

The Tigers had a runner on first got a hit and had runners onf first and second but dude on second got picked off by Swisher, would have been a fluke play anyway. Tigers executed after the play, Yankees did not. End of story.

Granted I have not seen the play that's being talked about, I hate the entire view that you just "move on" after a blown call, especially if, as has been said in here, and inning would have definitely ended at 1-0, rather than 3-0.

Dude even you will see it was a turrrrrrrrrrrible call

The Tigers had a runner on first got a hit and had runners onf first and second but dude on second got picked off by Swisher, would have been a fluke play anyway. Tigers executed after the play, Yankees did not. End of story.

I had been watching up right until that point, so I didn't see it then.

However, I just saw the replay, and that was a pretty damn poor call.

It's easy to just say a team needs to move on and get the next batter out, but you can't give professional players additional chances. More often than not, it comes back to bite you.

Wow, one of the few posts I agree with you on. Spot on.

That play was huge, because a cheap hit made it 2-0, I believe if I have the sequence of plays correct.

Yanks couldn't buy a break in this one (Tigers got that outside pitch called a strike every [expletive]ing time, too).

All in all, Yankees damn right deserve to lose man...they can't get a hit! You can only blame the ump's so much in the end.

Verlander hasn't even pitched in this series yet. :lol: .

Inb4verlanderallows7runs

Nah, I think Verlander will be solid. Don't see him surrendering more runs than one unless errors in the field happen.

lol @ Girardi sending a message in gm 3 of the ACLS down 0-2, way to pick your spots bub

Is it sending a message when the guys you replaced are a combined 7 for 49 (.143) with 20 strikeouts? At what point does it stop being a message and start being more about trying to find a hot hand?