Third Presidential Debate

JYD

Tonight. October 22. 9 PM EST.

The format for the debate will be identical to the first presidential debate and will focus on foreign policy

Edited by JYD

Romney was praying the third would be centered around the economy. This could be ugly for him.

I agree, in many aspects Obama has the upper hand on Foreign Policy.

The Libya situation is definitely something Romney could've taken advantage of last debate. I'm sure he will this time around.

• Owner

The Libya situation is definitely something Romney could've taken advantage of last debate. I'm sure he will this time around.

He hasn't talked much about it since the second debate, actually. You'd think he would pound that into everyone's heads when he's on the road, but I have a feeling he may want to avoid mentioning it because of how bad he slipped up when assuming Obama didn't speak on the incident a day after.

Of all the shit wrong with this country and they wanna talk about foreign policy. Smh.

Supposedly Romney will try to sway the conversation over to the economy in this debate. I think a lot of American's feel the same as you, even though there are some major foreign policy issues facing our nation, and Romney has virtually no answers.

He hasn't talked much about it since the second debate, actually. You'd think he would pound that into everyone's heads when he's on the road, but I have a feeling he may want to avoid mentioning it because of how bad he slipped up when assuming Obama didn't speak on the incident a day after.

Probably. I think it's also a case of voters, such as kingfish, not caring that much about the Libya situation or Foreign Policy in general. All anyone wants to hear about is jobs and the economy.

Foreign policy has a direct impact on many of our domestic issues, including the economy.

True...

Sadly, the average voter who decides who to elect based on sound bytes and attack ad's, doesn't realize that.

Lol Romney opens up by saying that we can't kill our way out of the issues in the Middle East, then as a response to Obama saying his strategy is all over the place the first thing he says is, "My objective is straight-forward, to kill the bad guys."

Lol Romney opens up by saying that we can't kill our way out of the issues in the Middle East, then as a response to Obama saying his strategy is all over the place the first thing he says is, "My objective is straight-forward, to kill the bad guys."

You seem like Obama right there, leaving out words and context. He said we can't JUST kill our way out of the Middle East. Hence, why he continued and didn't just say the only option was to kill our way out.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

This shit about needing to be the first everywhere with the military is so [expletive]ing stupid.

Do you think it's dumb how four years ago the U.S. was in about 65 countries and now they're in more than 100? (Not 100% sure, so you can check it if you want).

Also, did anyone see Romney's face when Obama said:

"We are leading by letting other people decide"

You seem like Obama right there, leaving out words and context. He said we can't JUST kill our way out of the Middle East. Hence, why he continued and didn't just say the only option was to kill our way out.

Obama, and no President would ever JUST kill their way out of the Middle East, and I thought it was a bad mis-step to make a big deal about it and then as a rebuttal make that the first thing you bring up.

Obama, and no President would ever JUST kill their way out of the Middle East, and I thought it was a bad mis-step to make a big deal about it and then as a rebuttal make that the first thing you bring up.

That's a fair point, but I think they way he said it was fine.

Also, I'm not saying Romney is the best speaker, but Obama is really not that good of a speaker. He stutters WAYYYYY too much. I'm not sure why people ever bought into the hype of him being a good speaker.