Third Presidential Debate

JYD

The latest polls showing Romney leading in Ohio or tied among likely voters as of now............

i don't understand the fascination that you and slaven have with polls. they really aren't a good indicator of how the election will go, and you are just setting yourself up for disappointment.

fwiw you're wrong as usual:

Barack Obama leads our new Florida poll 49-48

Obama has a 63-36 lead among early voters in OH (36% of electorate) Romney up 53-45 with those yet to vote:

Our full Ohio poll, which finds Barack Obama expanding his lead to 51-47, is now posted:

Obama is leading in Virginia as well :\

Edited by Lkr

How about you mention the sampling in those polls. I'm sure most of them, especially the PPP ones have D+5.

you do realize that every poll has bias in the sampling, even gallop, right? you just proved my point about how stupid ECN is for taking these polls seriously.

thought I would provide some useful information since we can't count on it from ECN:

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/

Obama is projected to take Virginia and Ohio, making Florida(which Romney is currently projected to win) worthless. At the same time, the President leads the popular vote projections and has a sizable lead in the electoral college projections. Keep in mind that these projections are updated at least daily. Colley Matrix(of BCS fame) has a pretty good projection as well: http://www.colleyrankings.com/election2012/

Since it uses medians, the gap is narrower, but still shows the President with a lead at the moment. Of course, none of this matters until voting day. The "likely voters" that are polled may not vote. There may be unlikely voters that do vote. People can change their minds or answer polls dishonestly.

thought I would provide some useful information since we can't count on it from ECN:

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/

Obama is projected to take Virginia and Ohio, making Florida(which Romney is currently projected to win) worthless. At the same time, the President leads the popular vote projections and has a sizable lead in the electoral college projections. Keep in mind that these projections are updated at least daily. Colley Matrix(of BCS fame) has a pretty good projection as well: http://www.colleyrankings.com/election2012/

Since it uses medians, the gap is narrower, but still shows the President with a lead at the moment. Of course, none of this matters until voting day. The "likely voters" that are polled may not vote. There may be unlikely voters that do vote. People can change their minds or answer polls dishonestly.

I thought polls didn't matter though, or do the only not matter when they don't suit you?

Romney will not lose Virginia fool. Most polls have removed it as a swing state and given it in favor of Romney. And, I already said before that polls aren't everything, but when certain polls have been accurate election after election, it means something.

Your jimmies are just so rustled right now.

I thought polls didn't matter though, or do the only not matter when they don't suit you?

Romney will not lose Virginia fool. Most polls have removed it as a swing state and given it in favor of Romney. And, I already said before that polls aren't everything, but when certain polls have been accurate election after election, it means something.

Your jimmies are just so rustled right now.

Your precious polls show Obama has the lead. My jimmies aren't rustled because I can read polls and understand matrices

Your precious polls show Obama has the lead. My jimmies aren't rustled because I can read polls and understand matrices

Matrices? Yah ok. Bottom line is obama has made it extremely hard for business to grow here to all are jobs are being outsourced. If you care about your neighbors and want america to succeed vote for romney. People see this and understand this and thats why romney is ahead in the polls. Election day will show up.

I've seen Obama leading in Ohio and VA but at least a point in each. Definitely have seen most with him leading in Ohio. I've seen most have Romney leading FLA by a point or two.

If Obama wins Ohio, he wins the election. Romney can win NC, VA, and FLA...it will most likely become irrelevant.

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/2012/romney-vs-obama-electoral-map

This one changes a bit every day...but I think it's been somewhat accurate

Edited by JYD

Matrices? Yah ok. Bottom line is obama has made it extremely hard for business to grow here to all are jobs are being outsourced. If you care about your neighbors and want america to succeed vote for romney. People see this and understand this and thats why romney is ahead in the polls. Election day will show up.

I already voted for four more years

Your savior is a scumbag,and it's embarrassing that the liberal media is not reporting anything about this incident.

Absolutely pathetic that he watched this assault and did absolutely nothing at all.

http://www.examiner.com/article/retired-officer-obama-watched-benghazi-attack-happen-sources-say

Oh, and Republicans are smoking the Democrats in early voting this year, and Obama had a 22% lead in it last election.

Disgusting actions by a terrible president.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

• Owner

CBS already stated that there was only an audio feed, and that Obama was not present.

Col. David Hunt, a Fox News military analyst, said the "entire U.S. government was paying attention," since this was the fourth embassy to have been attacked in a 24-hour period.

Of course he is.

On Saturday, retired Army Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer told Fox News that according to his sources, President Obama watched the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, from the White House as it took place.

“This was in the middle of the business day in Washington, so everybody at the White House, CIA, Pentagon, everybody was watching this go down,” he said on Fox News’ “Justice with Judge Jeanine.”

Of course he did.

Come on, dude.

CBS already stated that there was only an audio feed, and that Obama was not present.

Of course he is.

Of course he did.

Come on, dude.

I'm really glad you used CBS as your source because that's another problem. CBS had their interview with Obama, and removed parts of his interview.

http://www.examiner.com/article/unreleased-video-shows-obama-admitting-benghazi-attack-was-planned

I'll admit the story sounds fishy as it would make more sense if more news outlets were reporting it, but I'm sure you'd still be fine with his actions if it were true because people will blindly defend him at every turn.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

• Owner
Frequent Fox guest and conservative radio talk host Lars Larson accused the Obama White House of sitting by and watching a live feed of the September 11 attack at the U.S. consulate in Libya that killed a U.S. ambassador and three other Americans. Larson went on to claim that the White House was aware through email alerts during the attack that terrorists were indeed responsible but made the political decision not to try to mobilize nearby U.S. forces for help.

In fact, Larson's wild claims are all based on assertions that have not only been widely discredited but are contradicted by evidence.

In an October 24 article, CBS News reported that an audio feed of the attack -- not a video feed as Larson charged -- was being monitored live by diplomatic security official Charlene Lamb, not the White House. CBS added that actual video footage of the attack from security cameras around the compound wasn't recovered until 20 days later.

I don't have the link, since I'm on my phone...but just put everything above in a Google search if you want to continue reading. The site I ripped it from actually links back to CBS 3-4 different times.

• Owner

I'm really glad you used CBS as your source because that's another problem. CBS had their interview with Obama, and removed parts of his interview.

http://www.examiner.com/article/unreleased-video-shows-obama-admitting-benghazi-attack-was-planned

Dude...did you even hear what he said?

You're right that this is not a situation that was exactly the same as what happened in Egypt, and my suspicion is, is that there are folks involved in this who were looking to target Americans from the start.

He said he thought it was a terrorist attack. He considered it one on September 12th and 13th. That means that it was meant to target Americans. That's what he's saying.

Aren't you a believer that he claimed it was all due to the video, or...? Because if that's the case, why would you show me this to begin with?

The problem with Conservatives is that they are digging far, far too deep into everything...they are forgetting where all the lines are marked in the ground.

Yes, conservatives often have to big more than liberals because the biased liberal media will never report anything negative about Obama, and will cover his ass for anything and everything. There's no way around denying that.

Do I completely believe this story? I'm not too sure, but it sure as hell would not surprise me with Obama.

• Owner

Yes, conservatives often have to big more than liberals because the biased liberal media will never report anything negative about Obama, and will cover his ass for anything and everything. There's no way around denying that.

Do I completely believe this story? I'm not too sure, but it sure as hell would not surprise me with Obama.

I'll put it this way: even if Obama was the anti-Christ that almost everyone in Kansas makes him out to be, I still don't think he would stand around and watch something like that go down, for the sake of him getting absolutely rocked in this election if someone could find legitimate proof that he did in fact do that.

Reality has a well known liberal bias

Reality is that most liberals are leeches that don't want to work and want everything handed to them. They'll find a way to blame everyone for their problems without doing anything about them.

"Everybody wants to be successful... Very few are willing to put the time, work, and effort forward to make it happen"

• Like 1

Reality is that most liberals are leeches that don't want to work and want everything handed to them. They'll find a way to blame everyone for their problems without doing anything about them.

"Everybody wants to be successful... Very few are willing to put the time, work, and effort forward to make it happen"

All the liberals I know are very successful people, a lawyer and college professor, a banker who makes well into six figures each year, etc. I think you're simply thinking of a small minority of people on welfare who are suckers of the system. And that is not most liberals. Lol.