Third Presidential Debate

JYD

All the liberals I know are very successful people, a lawyer and college professor, a banker who makes well into six figures each year, etc. I think you're simply thinking of a small minority of people on welfare who are suckers of the system. And that is not most liberals. Lol.

I don't think the party you support has no reflection on whether you are successful or not, but what liberals/hardcore conservatives are = tools, sheep, and generally people who fail to explore other ideas and instead believe what they were brought up to believe through the system.

I don't think the party you support has no reflection on whether you are successful or not, but what liberals/hardcore conservatives are = tools, sheep, and generally people who fail to explore other ideas and instead believe what they were brought up to believe through the system.

Fair point. The entire point of my post was to show ECN that people on each side can be successful and and intelligent people. It's pure ignorance to think that all liberals are simply people who are poor, uneducated, and minorities.

Fair point. The entire point of my post was to show ECN that people on each side can be successful and and intelligent people. It's pure ignorance to think that all liberals are simply people who are poor, uneducated, and minorities.

Hispanics/Blacks for the most part are very conservative socially, they just vote Democrat because they've been told to and because of the whole civil rights thing. The average hispanic/black from personal experience are usually religious, anti-gay, against abortion, etc. Whats wrong with the average liberal is that they have this idea of a perfect world where there is nothing wrong but that will never exist because of the ignorance of the average human, even though liberals claim to be open minded and all that they are usually the first ones that get angry or are quick to call someone racist because they disagree with them, which is hilarious when people call the Republican party a bunch of bigots.

Case in point, Lkr and iMan in this thread, they just can't handle it when someone disagrees them and would argue for hours because they think everyone's opinions should be like theirs.

Edited by YugoRocketsFan

Hispanics/Blacks for the most part are very conservative socially, they just vote Democrat because they've been told to and because of the whole civil rights thing. The average hispanic/black from personal experience are usually religious, anti-gay, against abortion, etc. Whats wrong with the average liberal is that they have this idea of a perfect world where there is nothing wrong but that will never exist because of the ignorance of the average human, even though liberals claim to be open minded and all that they are usually the first ones that get angry or are quick to call someone racist because they disagree with them, which is hilarious when people call the Republican party a bunch of bigots.

Case in point, Lkr and iMan in this thread, they just can't handle it when someone disagrees them and would argue for hours because they think everyone's opinions should be like theirs.

Pretty spot on assessment of the left right there.

Sup libs?

http://www.journalism.org/analysis_report/winning_media_campaign_2012

MSNBC is far more biased than Fox News.

You have to be fair in your critique of the networks. We've had this discussion a few weeks back.

Difference between MSNBC & Fox News -- MSNBC openly admits to their liberal bias/agenda (slogan: 'Lean Forward')... while Fox News slogan is "Fair & Balanced."

Edited by JYD

Hopefully not.

He's done nothing to show he deserves a second term. It's funny that libs can't give good reasons for him to be re-elected.

Herp derp, "change".

Herp derp, "hope".

Herp derp, "forward".

What about his leadership during trying times?

Obama has shown nothing that he deserves a second term? George W. Bush....GEORGE. W. BUSH. got a second term. Some argue he's the worst President in modern U.S. history...and he got a second term.

Barack Obama has been a far better President than George W. Bush (not really sure the right would even argue that, considering how unpopular W is in his own party).

Obama delivered on many of his campaign promises in 2008, and with a Repub. congress for the past two years, it could've been far more.

Obama has shown nothing that he deserves a second term? George W. Bush....GEORGE. W. BUSH. got a second term. Some argue he's the worst President in modern U.S. history...and he got a second term.

Barack Obama has been a far better President than George W. Bush (not really sure the right would even argue that, considering how unpopular W is in his own party).

Obama delivered on many of his campaign promises in 2008, and with a Repub. congress for the past two years, it could've been far more.

Typical lib argument.

Three step process:

1. Mention George W. Bush like that matters right now.

2. Claim Obama has delivered on "many of his promises" which is complete bull-shit.

3. Blame the Republicans when the Dems have had full control at times during his time as president.

I mean, we were out of Iraq when he promised, right? Nope.

Gitmo was closed, right? Nope.

We cut the deficit, right? Nope.

I could go on and on, but you'll blindly defend Obama to no end. Honestly, in one post, can you tell me why you're voting for Obama. What's the basis of your vote, and why has he earned your vote after he's been a colossal failure?

http://theydontfoolme.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/liberallogic101c.jpg

Edited by EastCoastNiner
  • Like 1

You have to be fair in your critique of the networks. We've had this discussion a few weeks back.

Difference between MSNBC & Fox News -- MSNBC openly admits to their liberal bias/agenda (slogan: 'Lean Forward')... while Fox News slogan is "Fair & Balanced."

Yes, I know, but I really can't stand some of the personalities on MSNBC. I know that Fox News is biased as well, but I don't think their analysts and personalities are as poor as MSNBC's.