Which Team Is Better?

EastCoastNiner

These are two teams in one of the leagues I am in. Yes, two QB's start in this league, and I actually think that's pretty cool.

Anyways, which of these two teams do you think is better?

Team A:

QB: Flacco

QB: Brady

HB: Forte

HB: McGahee

WR: Julio Jones

WR: Wayne

WR: Torrey Smith

TE: Rudolph

FLEX: Andre Johnson

D/ST: SEA

K: Bryant

Bench:

Vick

DeAngelo Williams

Pettigrew

Bennett

Chargers D/ST

Boldin

Kerley

Team B:

QB: Romo

QB: Big Ben

HB: Peterson

HB: Richardson

WR: Green

WR: Demaryius Thomas

WR: Calvin Johnson

TE: Finley

FLEX: Vincent Jackson

D/ST: Cowboys

K: Bailey

Bench:

Antonio Brown

Celek

Dwyer

Cassel

Meachem

Antonio Brown

Blount

Steelers D/ST

And, yes, one of these teams is mine, but I'm just curious which team you'd rather have because the other team is the one team I want to lay a major beatdown on.

Team B looks better imo. Who has what team?

I'm "Team B".

I've played Prodigy (yes, I know he's "Nasshtyy" now) twice and beaten him once by quite a bit, but lost when he had Flacco and Smith get away with some bull-shit against the Patriots and he just squeaked out a win.

He has a damn good team though, and will probably end up with the #1 seed. However, if everyone is playing to their capabilities, I honestly like my team over his.

Multiple Scoregasms says hello to both teams. :-)

We're facing off today, and the projections have us tied. :lol: .

I'm not feeling super confident today, especially if Chris Johnson goes off. It sucks that Richardson is on a BYE this week.

Looking at the preview where it says which team has an advantage at each position, I'm looking good, but I am concerned a few of your players are going to go OFF.

Yeah I was just looking at the projections and thinking the same thing. AP against that lions d at home scares me. I like my backs but I think you got the advantage on receivers. Everything else is about as even as you can get. Hope to win obviously but good luck.

Yeah I was just looking at the projections and thinking the same thing. AP against that lions d at home scares me. I like my backs but I think you got the advantage on receivers. Everything else is about as even as you can get. Hope to win obviously but good luck.

I'm just worried about Welker and Jackson on your team. I can see Welker getting multiple TD's against the Bills today, especially with Hernandez out.

It doesn't help that I have Celek who is beyond useless.

However, all of my WR's know how to find the end-zone (hopefully Calvin can today), and I am hoping Big Ben goes HAM against the Chiefs.

The big swing player is this useless QB named Romo that only knows how to throw INT's and blow games unfortunately.

lol not at all

lol Team B has 2 Antonio Browns, how could i pick that team

Edited by fish7718