Which Team Is Better?

EastCoastNiner

• 2 weeks later...

Same shit is gonna happen next week :lol:

Your team can't even touch mine right now. I can't wait to see how many points King Brady and Andre add on to this whooping tommorow.

Seattle Seahawks defense........remember them lmao

You've lucked out so far bitch.

I should have 132 points to your 113 right now, but I was in Cancun and couldn't use the internet to start Big Ben.

Yes, I think Brady has a big game tomorrow night, so I'm probably screwed, but I have some favorable match-ups next week.

Of course [expletive]ing Moreno went off, and the Seahawks defensive performance was nothing short of [expletive]ing retarded. When I got to the airport I saw the score of that game in the 4th Quarter, and I was 90% sure you had their defense, and sure enough, you did.

If Andre doesn't have a big game tomorrow night, I could still come back, but it's looking grim right now.

THIRTY-NINE [expletive]ING POINTS?!?!?!?!?!

You think I'll beat you by over 40 tommorow? I think so.

You seem to keep forgetting that there's another week left between the two of us.

Yes, I think Brady is going to go off against the Texans, and Andre could have a big game too, but there's an entire week between us left.

I think you could be up by about 30-40 going into next week, but you have some very unfavorable match-ups next week, so I think you will need the cushion.

I still can't believe I didn't sit Big Ben and you had the Seahawks defense left.

They had more points than Peterson and Megatron combined, and they both had very good games.

We'll see what happens though.

Nahh I know we have another week after this. I just want Brady and Andre to go ape shit tommorow so I can feel better going into next week.

I do have unfavorable matchups though. And with AP and Megatron going ridiculous the last 4-5 weeks, I'm going to need as many points as I can get.

I have Brady playing a SNF against my 49ers next week. Don't really know how to feel about that. I'll be happy if Brady goes off and we still get the win. I don't see him doing too much next week though.

Hahahaha it's too bad I had basketball practice so I couldn't witness the show put on by Brady live.

Better luck next year chump. :lol:

You seem to like to forget we play again next week and that this round is two weeks...........

You had a LOTTTTTT go your way this week, which happens, but we'll see if it happens again next week.

I expect Romo and Big Ben to have pretty good games.

I doubt Flacco has a great game against the Broncos.........

You really think Moreno is going to have a great game against Ngata and the Ravens defense? I expect Demaryius Thomas to get more points this week than last week, and Moreno to get less than last week, but we'll see.

Peterson is going against the Rams and Richardson is going against the Redskins. I like those match-ups.

Megatron against he Cardinals? Yes, please.

A.J. Green against the Eagles? [expletive], yes.

Demaryius Thomas agains the Ravens? We'll see.

V-Jax against the Saints? Helllllllllll yes!

Oh, and I don't think the Seahawks will be bailing your ass out again.

We'll see what happens though.

You have to beat me by 37+ so goodluck. As long my players don't lay eggs like Pettigrew and Torrey Smith have been doing, I should be fine hopefully.

If I lose though, that'll be sad. Not liking King Brady vs San Fran either. Shitttt I do have pretty bad matchups lol.

Edited by Make It Naaaashty