Which Team Is Better?

EastCoastNiner

I hope the Steelers, 49er's, and Patriots defense come to play tomorrow and Monday.

Keep Flacco limited, and keep Smith, Forte, Wayne, and Allen (interesting) out of the end-zone.

I'm glad A.J. Green is going against the Chiefs, Megatron against the Packers, Thomas against the Chargers, and Jackson against the Panthers.

GET ME SOME POINTS, MEN!!!!!

If Flacco and Torrey Smith can get 30 points combined, I'm pretty confident. Dwayne Allen is either a hit or a miss lol. He'll give me 3 or 10+ points tommorow but I'll take the risk because Pettigrew is garbage. But I wouldn't be surprised if Pettigrew went for 100 yds and 2 tds after I sat him :lol:

To be honest, I'll either win or get smacked tommorow lol. We'll see how it goes though.

If Flacco and Torrey Smith can get 30 points combined, I'm pretty confident. Dwayne Allen is either a hit or a miss lol. He'll give me 3 or 10+ points tommorow but I'll take the risk because Pettigrew is garbage. But I wouldn't be surprised if Pettigrew went for 100 yds and 2 tds after I sat him :lol:

To be honest, I'll either win or get smacked tommorow lol. We'll see how it goes though.

I think I may start the Steelers D/ST instead of the Cowboys, although I think the Cowboys can force more turnover and get more sacks.

If Flacco has a poor game, that would be a double bonus for me.

We'll see though, and I won't be posting tomorrow because I'm going to see Luck get beat down in person tomorrow.

I think I may start the Steelers D/ST instead of the Cowboys, although I think the Cowboys can force more turnover and get more sacks.

If Flacco has a poor game, that would be a double bonus for me.

We'll see though, and I won't be posting tomorrow because I'm going to see Luck get beat down in person tomorrow.

You'll see Brady light them up in person too. ;)

Better hope Allen and Wayne don't go off either.

UGHHHH!!!!!

The Steelers need to force some [expletive]ing turnovers, like now!

You are a lucky [expletive]er that Skelton didn't even get a chance, and that I changed up my mind about Finley last night.

[expletive] YOU!

Somehow the Texans sucked so much dick the game went to O.T. and Johnson got that bull-shit TD.

[expletive] you.

I didn't even know I was winning until I just logged on. I thought I was losing by about 50 at this point.

Your team is trash, barely beating a team that has Skelton and Woodhead starting because of injuries.

Ugh, I can still make the playoffs if I win the next two weeks, and then take your punk ass out in the playoffs, chump!

Edited by EastCoastNiner

Idk if I'll even win right now lol. Flacco isn't doing shit and Smith has 0 catches. Shitttttt

I had Julio Jones barely playing and Mcgahee injured a quarter into the game so I wouldn't be complaining. Nobody on my team did shit except Brady and Johnson.

Hopefully I don't lose, that woud be sad.

Idk if I'll even win right now lol. Flacco isn't doing shit and Smith has 0 catches. Shitttttt

I had Julio Jones barely playing and Mcgahee injured a quarter into the game so I wouldn't be complaining. Nobody on my team did shit except Brady and Johnson.

Hopefully I don't lose, that woud be sad.

A pick six from Flacco, a strip sack for a return on Flacco, or something like that would be HUGE right now!

Right before I went in the stadium I watched Richardson get stuffed twice in a row. Needless to say, I wasn't happy. And, that was after I already found out that Skelton was pulled after seven plays. :lol: .

Alright well Id like to thank Flacco and Smith for getting me a whopping 6 points.

Forte needs 11 for me to win tomorrow. I don't think that'll happen against the 49ers defense.

If he gets a TD it happens for sure.

I was really hoping the Ravens got the ball back at the end so Flacco could take a knee and lose a yard because I would have gotten another point for the Steelers D/ST.

Soooo Flacco, Smith, and and Forte couldn't get me 15 points? Lmao unbelieveable....

It would have been ugly if Big Ben and Peterson were available for me this week. You had every single one of your best players playing, and you still couldn't beat me.

I didn't notice until just now that you actually played Pettigrew over Allen, and if you had played Allen you would have won. :lol: .

Ballin!!!!! My team is unstoppable. Lol. The scasms goin all the way.

With back to back one point victories, you're likely due to lose in the playoffs by one point. :lol: .

I wish Big Ben was healthy because I'd have no doubt about having the best team.

My HB's are nasty, and I have the best one in the game in Peterson.

My WR's are as elite as you can get with Megatron, Green, Thomas, and V-Jax.

Lawwwwwwwwwdddddd, that's going to be tough to match-up against when players don't have BYE weeks.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

> McGahee out for season

> Julio Jones not playing

> Michael Vick injured

> Gronk out for 6 weeks

lolololololololol

1. McGahee is a middle of the pack HB, but you can have that one.

2. Quiet down, I have Big Ben out for a while too, and it's actually cost me.

3. You have barely, if ever played Vick, so that point is moot.

4. You don't even have Gronk.

The fact of the matter is, I have the best team in this league. Whether I win or not remains to be seen, but no one can sniff my HB's or even come close to matching my WR's.

I have Tom Brady you idiot. Gronk is by far his favorite target and is basically unstoppable in the redzone especially. With him out, I can't see Brady throwing for more than 2 TDs in a game.

U wot m8???????

Brady had a pretty good game tonight, and my team made it known that they'll be tough to beat!

Edited by EastCoastNiner