Which Team Is Better?

EastCoastNiner

Lol so what if I change my lineup? Might as well when I'm fixing all my other teams, takes about 1 min. My point is, it doesn't matter who wins it all.

Are you sure you put a beatdown on me? Last time I put a beatdown on you, you altered my roster :lol:. I have a hard time believing you even won without cheating. Let me know when you learn how to run a league the right way and not like a butthurt bum.

kthxbaiiii

Edited by Make It Naaaashty

Lol so what if I change my lineup? Might as well when I'm fixing all my other teams, takes about 1 min. My point is, it doesn't matter who wins it all.

Are you sure you put a beatdown on me? Last time I put a beatdown on you, you altered my roster :lol:. Let me know when you learn how to run a league the right way and not like a butthurt bum.

kthxbaiiii

Speaking of butthurt bum, someone's upset they got handled

Keep telling us nobody cares while you try to win your games every week :lol:

Lmao.

I was on my email and I see I received two trade offers.

I open the first email and see a completely shitty offer which was the Cavin Johnson one. Thinking that maybe that was a mistake and a better offer was in the second email. I open up the second one and it's an even worse offer. :lol: .

I know Big Ben is toast right now, but I'll roll with Skelton instead of giving up some of the biggest point producing WR's in the league.

Oh, and I just looked at standings, and I believe that if I lose to Prodigy this week, which will probably happen, I can still make the playoffs as long as "Team Meyers" loses at least one other game besides our final match-up. I also play "Run DMC" again too, so if I win those match-ups, it will be huge.

Oh, and those weeks, no players on on BYE's.

Big Ben though..........fuuuuuuu!!!!!

It's gonna be interesting how this all plays out. I'm gonna literally LOL if you don't make the playoffs ECN.. :lol:

How mad are you going to be when I make the playoffs and put a major beatdown on you?

You better hope I don't make it with my squad.

Sorry, but you can't touch:

Peterson

Richardson

Megatron

Thomas

Green

V-Jax

Oh, and my WR's are ranked #1, #4, #6, and #7.

My HB's are #1 and #10.

I honestly have no clue how you're higher in the standings.

You better thank someone that Big Ben is hurt.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

It looks like I'm the favorite this week, yet again.

No surprise here because I have a better team than Prodigy. Even with Peterson on a BYE, I'm an eight point favorite, although I really don't see that.......at all. The only way I should be favored by that amount is because of my WR's.

no1 should be favored, it depends how the players play lmao

It's pretty obvious that you're a terrible fantasy owner. You play the wrong players which make you lose.

I can't wait for Brady to go ape shit on your team this week though. My boy Reggie Wayne is about to go off too.

I don't think you've peppered your angus for this week, so I may send you some of this in order for your to be prepared tomorrow and not feel as much pain as you would otherwise.

http://www.safesense.com/media/ky-jelly-4.jpg

Also, I can't stop thinking about what disrespectful offers that kid made me for Megatron and A.J. Green. I think he should be banned from the league for that.