Do you smoke weed?

Pooh25

everyday, all day. makes me relaxed, calm and happy. my mom (doesn't smoke) even told my sister & I that the reason we are such good kids (in terms of behaviour) is because we smoke weed. It's made us rational and logical when it comes to handling issues. It helps us, or at least me, realize which situations call for a reaction, and which ones can be ignored (because IDGAF about it). Some people have negative effects from it, but I get nothing bot positives from it.

don't say it makes you lazy or unmotivated. I smoke a joint before I go to the gym every day, 3 hours a day.

• Like 1

Pretty much everyday, my parents know and they don't like it but they know I am 21 and make my own decisions.

I love it though, I like to be blitzed off my ass when i am just chillin with 2-3 friends but if I am at a party or with girls then I like to smoke a little cause when I am too high I tend to not socialize.

everyday, all day. makes me relaxed, calm and happy. my mom (doesn't smoke) even told my sister & I that the reason we are such good kids (in terms of behaviour) is because we smoke weed. It's made us rational and logical when it comes to handling issues. It helps us, or at least me, realize which situations call for a reaction, and which ones can be ignored (because IDGAF about it). Some people have negative effects from it, but I get nothing bot positives from it.

don't say it makes you lazy or unmotivated. I smoke a joint before I go to the gym every day, 3 hours a day.

I also enjoy smoking a little bit before I go to the gym, it relaxes my muscles and at the same time helps me focus specifically at what I need to do at the gym. Arnold Schwarzenegger even said he would do it.

I also enjoy smoking a little bit before I go to the gym, it relaxes my muscles and at the same time helps me focus specifically at what I need to do at the gym. Arnold Schwarzenegger even said he would do it.

I like your avi lol

I do. That shit got me through college as strange as that sounds. Id rather smoke than drink anyday of the week.

Still don't get the "lazy" comparison. Like others have said I like to smoke before workouts

i smoked all through college too, in fact when i was using aderall and pulling all nighters i could go though like 20 bong rips without even noticing it

ish was crazy

thank god i manage to graduate with decent grades, i was taking some finals high as a kite

• 3 weeks later...

I did for about 3 years then stopped for 7 months then started again in early Oct, then quit again in mid Jan. Overall it's great for you and it's not harmful at all. It opens up your brain so you don't be so ignorant an such. But it does make you lazy if you are in an environment that does want to be lazy. 

I did for about 3 years then stopped for 7 months then started again in early Oct, then quit again in mid Jan. Overall it's great for you and it's not harmful at all. It opens up your brain so you don't be so ignorant an such. But it does make you lazy if you are in an environment that does want to be lazy. 

lmfao