L.A. Lakers @ Boston

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

You know my answers is gonna be Lakers so I won't vote, However I do not want to see Lakers or Celtic fans voting in this poll but rather those who aren't Lakers or Celtic fans so we can see some unbiased comments on this topic. So with that in mind I'll post a new video made by LD2K to get everybody pumped up for this sunday Lakers vs Celtics game.

I chose Lakers. Some of it depends on who wins today in Hawks vs Boston. I'd hate to be the team trying to get an elite team its 3rd consecutive loss. But other than that, I'd say Lakers are playing really efficient offense recently. Pair that with an intensified D, I think Lakers will win. Hopefully that D will be enough though.

Our defensive rotations are sure to get tested as Rondo will constantly abuse our backcourt. Also, Lakers front-court has something to prove defensively against big centers especially since Perkins has improved offensively. KG is sure to show up tonight unlike last night. God I miss love-hating KG.

I say this goes 50:50. Both teams are going to show up.

Bynum needs to show up, if not offensively then defensively. Andrew should go right at Perkins to start the game off, hopefully we can get him into some foul trouble early. Boston usually does a good job defensively on Kobe, so our role players are going to need to show up, I expect big nights from Odom, Pau, and maybe even Artest after watching last nights game.

9 Hours away from possibly one of the biggest game of the year for the Lakers. Hopefully we come out at top at the end of this one. Just because C's lost two in a row doesn't mean they will lay down. I believe this game will be one for the ages.