Why is ur fave player ur fave

Celtics3420

Simple as that. Why did you choose that one player out of so many out there as ur favorite.

Paul Pierce is my favorite player because around the time i started watching bball, he and Antoine were all we had. However, i just liked Pierce more for some reason. Probably because of his style of play.

Well, not much to say for me lol, so what about your fave player ;)

Simple as that. Why did you choose that one player out of so many out there as ur favorite.

Paul Pierce is my favorite player because around the time i started watching bball, he and Antoine were all we had. However, i just liked Pierce more for some reason. Probably because of his style of play.

Well, not much to say for me lol, so what about your fave player ;)

When Steve Nash plays, it's like basketball is more art than sport. He sees things that nobody else does, and he's relentlessly creative taking advantage of it. His ability to shoot from anywhere, but willingness to make plays for others. A charismatic personality.

It's just incredible to watch.

When I started watching basketball, I was a raptors fan because of Calderon.

Until I watched a Suns game.

Nash made me a Suns fan.

Ilgauskas has overcome a lot of foot surgeries and has missed a full season and pretty much another one.

I never knew about him as a kid as I was more interested in the Indians, but when I watched them more and more in the early 2000's, I was stunned at how well he could shoot for his size.

Imo, the fact that he came back, became a two time all-star, and still remains a great shooter is just such a success story for a man like him. He stayed committed and went through all the rough surgeries.

He's stayed so loyal to the city of Cleveland and for that he's my favorite player.

When he was in high school (Marvin Williams) I read a SLAM article on him during the whole "McDonald's All-American" stuff. He seemed like a cool guy, Kind of the style of player I was, and on a side note, whatever year he was in college I would have been in high school (so if he was a freshman I'd be a freshman). Then he decided to go to the NBA early, and I just stuck with him.

I started liking Gilbert before he got really really popular. He was still a good player but wasn't popular. It didn't click for me yet on how good he was until I was playing NBA Live (I can't remember which one) and I did a draft in which I decided to take Arenas in the draft. It was so much fun playing with him on the game that I decided to check him out on Youtube, researched some more about him and became a big fan. His game is really fun to watch and I love it.

Greg Oden...just a monster. I remember my friend was watching a Youtube clip of him back when he was still in high shcool and was like "Man, I wish our team would suck just one more year to get him" and I was like "Dude, we'll never get him"...And we win the lotto. So I became a big fan of the guy, his game will come around and he'll finally turn into that explosive player he once was.

Steve Nash- He is the type of PG that I love, is the best pure shooter in the NBA, has incredible handles, and unmatched play-making ability by anyone in the NBA.

Amare Stoudemire- He's a straight up beast, and by far the most offensive talented and dominating PF in the NBA right now, and he is going to beast this coming season.

i've been a wiz fan since 01 but i really started watching us more in depth after the year we first got into the playoffs with gilbert. after larry hughes left, i started watching the wizards more and more. from the beginning of the season i noticed what a dynamic player gilbert was, but it would kill me because for like ten games straight he would have a high scoring game like 25 or more points and then follow it up with a mediocre 16 point game and then a high scoring game the next. this intrigued me and made me want to follow him more. he really reminded me of baron davis in body type, and overall game but as a better shooter. in my first season really watching gilbert what really made me a fan of his was that he was fearless. he's considered a great shooter now, but about 4 seasons ago shooting jumpers was put on the backburner. he would get into the lane all game long and just amaze me at how he weaved around defenders, took contact from big men, hung in the air, and still converted the shot. most players just like to slash into the land and get the foul called and fling up a luck shot, but it seemed like gilbert loved getting the contact and then proving he could finish the difficult shot with ease. also gilbert is my favorite because of how down to earh he is with the fans, how much he loves the game, his willingness to not always give the generic nba answer in interviews, and his sort of underdog status that he shed a few seasons ago to become known leaguewide as a great player. also, not to mention i think he has the most range out of any player in the nba and is up there with kobe and melo as the best shooters regardless of percentage.

There's nobody in the league that plays harder and tougher than Matt Harpring. In a league where so many players, to quote Bill Walton, "are winners of the genetic lottery," it's inspiring that a player can be successful by doing little more than working his [expletive] off. He gets the most out of himself, and people who get the most out of themselves should always be lauded.

Flynn because he has a none stop motor, never stops working, and will leave his heart and soul on the floor. We all saw that in the six overtime UCONN game. Plus he went to Syracuse.

Mayo because he is the future of the Grizzlies and he is the best player the Grizzlies will ever have. He has the most superstar potential of the bunch.

Shane Battier because he is one of the smartest players in the NBA, takes the time to study his opponents, and is the best defensive player in the NBA. He can also be the scorer if his team needs it, but he makes his living being able to stop the likes of Kobe, LeBron, and D-Wade. I try to model my own game after him, and always considered myself a defensive player, and if I had to, could put up points. I, like Battier, am far happier if my teammates score and we win then if i put up a bunch of points but lose.

He also wins because he went to Duke, was player of the year, and led them to a national title.

Dirk.

What more can I say about him. Even though he isnt top rated. He proved all his doubters wrong. Saying he wouldnt be in the top then he wouldnt be elite. He is just nasty. He is the reason I am here today. If I wasnt watching him own people I would still be out there doing crap i have no business doing.

Kevin Garnett was the man in Minnesota for years. He was exciting to watch, pretty dominate, very consistent, and for a few years there we were actually pretty good. He won an MVP and we made our runs. He just shined in my eyes because he was our leader and i love his intensity.

D-Wade. I liked him even at Marquette when I saw him dominate UK in the Elite 8. Watching his game evolve into what it is today has been amazing to watch and he's also a very good person. I met him a few times and have nothing but good things to say unlike some other athletes.

I don't have a favorite anymore to be honest; the NBA has too many politics for me to genuinely like a player.

Though the guy that got me to watch the NBA was A.I. so I will always have a soft spot for him.

I love watching Chris Paul because he does so many exciting things with the ball, usually resulting in a pass, which to me is cool that you can do that without necessarily ball hoggin. I'm a PG so I have a soft spot for point/combo guards.

I like Mayo cause he's an awesome all around player, and does so with just a silky smooth approach.