Music forum banner

bigdog17k

This is pointless to argue over because no matter who or what is put up there, people will be pissed off.

I just find it funny because we are talking about a music forum and most of the "artists" you guys are arguing over are hardly musicians.

if you're serious then someone should kick in your teeth

u obviously never seen me in the music section and u must be new lol.

of course im not serious.

some the posts in this thread is just as ignorant as mine.

i vote for no banner. rap isnt the only music in the world, people like rock, pop, techno, country, etc...

also makaveli, ray charles is more blue/r&b music lol.

I vote no banner as well. Music is so undefinable. Picking two or three people to represent "music" as a whole is just really dumb when you think about it.

u obviously never seen me in the music section and u must be new lol.

of course im not serious.

some the posts in this thread is just as ignorant as mine.

i vote for no banner. rap isnt the only music in the world, people like rock, pop, techno, country, etc...

also makaveli, ray charles is more blue/r&b music lol.

just making sure lol

• Owner

If any other forum is getting personalized banners (other than the main index and the team forums), it'll be the other sports. There are too many artists to pick from, and if I do that, I might as well make the movies forum one also, and games...and there's just no point in doing that.

If any other forum is getting personalized banners (other than the main index and the team forums), it'll be the other sports. There are too many artists to pick from, and if I do that, I might as well make the movies forum one also, and games...and there's just no point in doing that.

If people were to contribute them and they were of good quality would you put them up? We could run a contest for each sub forum.

• Owner

It has nothing to do with actually making them. I'm already going to make 90+ banners for the team forums. It's more about deciding on who to put on there, how many more banners we'll need, and me having to have another 3-4 skins to cache, along with the 31 already needed. It's the main reason why I dropped the writers' customized forums from a long time ago. Great idea, but we have to think about our server, and re-caching that many skins at once puts a huge load on the server, especially when we're sharing it.

If I had $200 a month, we'd go dedicated, but we don't have that kind of activity to start blowing money on one.

There are too many artists to pick from

Someone's favorite would no doubt get left out; Basketball is the main focus anyway, don't want an off topic board focus again.