anyone else

Lkr

not do drugs? i don't feel like i need drugs or alcohol to define who I am. I don't need to be 'tripping' or be high to be happy either. i've never had a drink or done any drugs and i don't think i ever will. the health effects are too high to have 'fun' for a few hours. i don't even consider that fun, i find reading a book to be more enjoyable than being high or drunk.

My roomate in college gets high/drunk every night and routinely leaves roaches/alcohol in the room so it's usually an interesting surprise I get when I get back. I don't do any of that stuff though. I've never smoked anything, but I have drunk a little, but never to the point where I got drunk or anything. I don't find it that enjoyable and I'm with the other dudes in here.

haha ohhhhh boy, i was at a sleepover birthday party with 8 other guys, and me and 2 other guys were going to go on a taxi ride to some dealers house but the guy whose party it was didnt want us to go.

but ive never drunk, thats just hella stupid, but weed isnt addictive or anything.

edit: kinda interesting that nobody here does weed. 60% of the kids at my school do.

Edited by Mac Dre

not do drugs? i don't feel like i need drugs or alcohol to define who I am. I don't need to be 'tripping' or be high to be happy either. i've never had a drink or done any drugs and i don't think i ever will. the health effects are too high to have 'fun' for a few hours. i don't even consider that fun, i find reading a book to be more enjoyable than being high or drunk.

How exactly do you find reading a book to be more enjoyable than being high or drunk when you admit just one sentence earlier that you have never done any sort of drug before?

I have no problem if you don't condone the use of drugs but how can you completely judge something when you have never done it before?

haha ohhhhh boy, i was at a sleepover birthday party with 8 other guys, and me and 2 other guys were going to go on a taxi ride to some dealers house but the guy whose party it was didnt want us to go.

but ive never drunk, thats just hella stupid, but weed isnt addictive or anything.

edit: kinda interesting that nobody here does weed. 60% of the kids at my school do.

I stopped reading after you said sleepover with 8 other guys. And you're 14.

I do drink and smoke.. not a lot though, nothing heavy but yeah it happens.

Edited by NeTs15VC

• Owner

I don't drink much pop (soda), but I can down a couple of two-liters of Diet Sprite, and you down four liters of beer, and we'll see who runs over a kid first.

If everyone knew how to drink at home, or drink at a party and stay the night there (or just have someone sober take them home), drinking wouldn't be so bad. But that's not the case.

I can't stand people that are wasted. I've had two girls cheat on me, and both were drunk when it happened. I fought one of my best friends, fist fight, and he was wasted. I've been in yelling matches with my mother when she used to drink on weekends.

Although pot puts your brain cells to sleep when you smoke it, and it puts you to sleep as well and costs much more than booze, it's not as bad as alcohol, in my opinion.

I don't judge people that use either of them, though, or smoke cigarettes, as long as they do it in moderation and are responsible with it.

But if we start talking cocaine, heroine, etc...well, I don't respect anyone doing that. No reason to.

I'll have a drink occasionally, and that's it. I don't get drunk or anything, just something light while relaxing at home. People who get wasted all the time though, yeah, that's stupid.

Never smoked anything in my life, and don't plan on it. Being a former asthmatic, I used to get bad attacks, and not being able to breathe SUCKS.

All you guys need to go visit Europe, because you are over-reacting.

How come it is, that only in this country we seem to have the most alcohol accidents?

I think the kids here are being taught to pull back at an early age, and the more you tell kids not to do something the more they do it.

The younger they are when they find out that they have to be responsible for their actions the more they will care.

There is plenty of other things and [expletive] out there that can kill you. Many Medical Drugs in this country have been known to cause death. I will not let a bottle of alcohol worry me about dying when I know I could die of so many other things.

But with alcohol and everything else including drugs. There is limits, those people who cant control their drugs or alcohol should not do them. And yes you can control your alchol intake contrary to popular belief.

Drinking in moderation is fine, as people have stated in here. I do have a problem with consuming as much cheap beer as possible just for the sole purpose of getting as [expletive] faced as possible, but there is so much liquor out there, so drinking responsibly for the sake of expanding one's horizons is not only cool with me, it's actually encouraged lol. Pot is fine with me too, and it should be legalized. I don't smoke anymore though, for reasons which I will not get into, however there is nothing wrong with people doing it if they want to. Harder drugs, different story, but weed is pretty harmless if you aren't an idiot about it (which is the same deal as alcohol when you think about it).