NCAA Football 2010

OSUBucksfan09

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha yeah right, stay up all night and work in a factory (aka hell) for 10 hours, no thanks. :lol:

I have been off for the past week, and of course the day I have to work is the day this comes out. :(

i can wait to get it this year. usually i go and get it the first day but i've been so busy ima just wait a week or two to get it...no rush really.

it was a great game last year, not much needed to improve to be honest.

Hearing this game is awesome, getting great reviews. I need to get this soon.

It's sick. The only thing that bothers me is that some stuff is kinda slow on the menus and the injury frequency is kinda ridiculous.

im going to get this game probably over the weekend...idk i need to find a way to scrap some money together, haha...hate being unemployed.

umm, but yeah, really, so this game is really good? are the rosters easy to d/l online? anyone know if you need the gold membership on xbox live to d/l the rosters

There is still a real problem with the rosters, and a patch isn't likely coming until Friday. I know OperationSports is putting together a community file, but even they said Friday. There is one name you can put into EA Locker, but it's not fullproof, and there are still glitches with that to. I think your best bet is playing with your TeamBuilder squad.

The gametag is EASCNCAA10.

Does anyone else find the menus in this game ridiculously annoying? Also the camera view to look at your play on the field is a little exaggerated. That's my only problem because the gameplay is the best of an EA game yet.