Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

Does anyone else have Dr. Dre earphones?

I wanna know how the heck you can put it in the case :lol:

Sometimes when I put the earphones on I put it too deep into my ear that it kinda hurts :(

You fly into a city you have never been in before, with no plans on to where you are going to spend the night or the next day. Do people even [expletive]ing think?

namanyou

What? :huh:

Dude I work at a hotel we were sold out yesterday, and we probably had at least 300 people call in asking for a room. We would say no and then they would [expletive]ing complain saying that, "i did not know it was going to be so hard to get a room in reno what am i going to do?" after about the 100th call it gets real annoying.

namanyou

lol it might just be me but if i were going to go somewhere i would make reservations for a hotel before I got into the city.

Dude I work at a hotel we were sold out yesterday, and we probably had at least 300 people call in asking for a room. We would say no and then they would [expletive]ing complain saying that, "i did not know it was going to be so hard to get a room in reno what am i going to do?" after about the 100th call it gets real annoying.

...I didn't know it was going to be so hard to get a room in Reno :lol:

Theodore is getting so big. Smart dog too...

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs361.snc4/44394_1468060755595_1655850013_1096993_992068_n.jpg

Cute dog. My dog is cute as but she pisses everywhere in the house :(