Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

France&Spain Monday. Summer school until Friday.. :(

Sacha I'm liking the activity lately, but just so you know you don't HAVE to post in every single thread. Some would call that post padding even though your posts are decent. Just a thought. ;)

Sacha I'm liking the activity lately, but just so you know you don't HAVE to post in every single thread. Some would call that post padding even though your posts are decent. Just a thought. ;)

JWALL...stfu, your posts are awful

lol i just wanna see u cry

I'm posting in every threads that interest me man. I never post in Football or Baseball.. or even UFC videos.

• Like 1

Exactly how I felt about that STL guy. Where'd he go btw? :huh:

Exactly how I felt about that STL guy. Where'd he go btw? :huh:

Nah STL is way worse. He's a baiter and a troll who makes short awkward posts to lure people into arguments. He claims he's back but who knows, he may "officially" leave for a 3rd time.

Nah STL is way worse. He's a baiter and a troll who makes short awkward posts to lure people into arguments. He claims he's back but who knows, he may "officially" leave for a 3rd time.

brb stalkin ur posts brahh

rule #1 : dont talk about other members in the community

please respect the rules.

You want to get off my nuts? You've been hugging them a lot lately, not sure what you're hoping to gain other than a potential chuckle.

• Like 1

:lol:

I dont see why you guys are getting mad, he is joking.

Edited by Yugodamus
  • Like 1

there just young goin thru puberty.....its cute

jwall, any chance u can PM me pics of ur 'nuts' because im kinda interested to be honest

We're the same age lmao... And making posts like this isn't going to keep you around here very long. I give you about a week, tops. :lol: