Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

In the last two days, finished a 15 page paper, 7 page paper, 3 page paper.... wooooooooooooooooo, last day of classes tomorrow and finally dont have to worry except for next week when I have 3 heavy duty final exams damn.. I'm really needing this winter break

• Owner

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs970.snc4/76346_10150322028190387_900640386_15965527_35925_n.jpg

I can draw many conclusions from this picture.

1) USA is heterosexual, Canada is homosexual.

2) We have a bigger package.

3) "Hudson Bay" looks like it's been "wrecked" over and over again.

^_^

I've taken like 3 finals in my entire high school career, we have a finals exempt policy it's nice

"high school"..... exactly, you have no idea what we're talking about. go back to the teen section.. actually not that i think about it, we should definitely have a teen section for the little kiddies

"high school"..... exactly, you have no idea what we're talking about. go back to the teen section.. actually not that i think about it, we should definitely have a teen section for the little kiddies

Pull the tampon out of your [expletive], douche. I'm not saying I'm better than you, I was just stating that I don't take finals. It's not like I don't comprehend the idea of what a final test is like.

Pull the tampon out of your [expletive], douche. I'm not saying I'm better than you, I was just stating that I don't take finals. It's not like I don't comprehend the idea of what a final test is like.

dude ... teen section is that way ----------------->

;) cya boy

Gonna go to a basketball game at my old HS against our biggest rival. Place is gonna be packed. Hopefully they win and the upperclassmen girls look good to do something with after the game lol.

One of my favorite teachers from elementary school added me on facebook today, pretty funny.

I miss middle school so much. It was such a small class, I knew everyone, was the star on every sports team along with the other few guys in my grade, and life was just chill.

Its 3 am and I'm still on page two of five of my essay. I am REALLY bad with procrastination.

I did the same thing last week and it took me a total of 11 hours to finish a 5 page paper and I can write 5 pages in 20-30 mins if I'm on a roll and I know the material but I just keep finding distractions because I did not twang to do it at all lol

I did the same thing last week and it took me a total of 11 hours to finish a 5 page paper and I can write 5 pages in 20-30 mins if I'm on a roll and I know the material but I just keep finding distractions because I did not twang to do it at all lol

LOL that is exactly what happened to me. I pulled an all-nighter for an essay that should be a breeze for me. I don't know why I keep doing this to myself.