Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

I have the opposite of Insomnia. On Monday I got home at 4 PM, I fell asleep at 5 PM, and I woke up at 7 PM, then from 10 PM to 11:30 PM I took a power nap....then from 12 AM to 8 AM I slept again lol

Edited by SRV

Isomnia's a biatch. I've been up all damn night and I don't think I'll be getting to sleep anytime soon. Ugh...I feel like I've seen the same Sportscenter episode about 15x.

:lol: I [expletive]ing hate the constant reruns of sportscenter :(

Nice pickup for a 20 teamer, gluck.

I dropped Marco Bellineli.

His minutes are going down and it's a points league...

He is getting 4.3 FPPG over the last 15

Adderall ftw?

lol never tried it, but I legit can't write more than two sentences in my essay without clicking around the web for 15 minutes. Could've banged it out in 20 minutes and played Black Ops, but here I am 2 1/2 hours later... Paragraph and a half to go!

• Owner

Left my two year old dog at the vet overnight, got a phone call and heard that he died...tested negative for Parvo, said he must have gotten into poison even though he never, ever went outside and there's nothing he could get into in the house. BS excuse when they didn't know.

Bled too much, sometime between 5 PM yesterday and 8 AM this morning (15 [expletive]ing hours unattended). Went to pick him up, and they gave him to me without even attempting to wash him off, so there was blood all over him and inside of the bag they stuck him in.

I swear to God, it took every bit of energy I could ever conserve not to [expletive] someone up today. I would've driven my entire arm and shoulder through one of their walls if there weren't a couple of girls standing in my way.