Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3002/3099313248_c0a56b63b6.jpg

I don't care how old it is, always lol worthy

Edited by BasX

Yea, there are school that give midterms after Christmas break. Which is stupid because you forget everything you learned over the break, and then you have to learn it all again in 2 weeks before they test you.

Got into a car accident today. I was going straight while some dude was making a left turn. I had the right of thw way. We both went and it was hella raining. I tried to slow down but I hit him, even though it was his fault since I had the right of the way. He claims I was going 60 MPH when I wasn't even above 30. Man, I hope my insurance isn't [expletive]ed up. :(

Yea, there are school that give midterms after Christmas break. Which is stupid because you forget everything you learned over the break, and then you have to learn it all again in 2 weeks before they test you.

Yeah... and all the teachers cram one test in before the exams after break too. Really pisses me off.

My adv alg teacher gave us a test when we got back (I completely forgot everything) and ended up getting a 20% on the test. That royally [expletive]ed my grade up to the point where it's unfixable this semester. :(

Got into a car accident today. I was going straight while some dude was making a left turn. I had the right of thw way. We both went and it was hella raining. I tried to slow down but I hit him, even though it was his fault since I had the right of the way. He claims I was going 60 MPH when I wasn't even above 30. Man, I hope my insurance isn't [expletive]ed up. :(

So he called the cops?

Yea I know how it feels. Teachers all work the same, if the quarter is ending or just starting, they all have this schedule and their tests always end up on the same day. Today I had 3 tests, and tomorrow I have 2.

Edited by SRV

Yeah, it seems like all the "core" subjects always test on the same day.

I only had one exam today but I have the full three tomorrow. It's going to be tough adjusting to that after waking up late and leaving early today. I'll still leave for lunch but that's only going to take an hour out of the day.

Then after all those exams I have to go to work.

Tomorrow is going to be terrible. :(