Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

I played pool today for the first time since I had a pool table [back in like 6th grade] and I was horsing around with my friends. I put the stick between my legs and knocked down two striped balls with one shot..it was so sick.

Watching Hey Arnold for the first time since I was like 9 years old. I never really appreciated how sick the music is, and the message the show gives. Shows aren't made that way anymore, watch the show if you liked when you were small, you would be amazed at how good it is.

I played pool today for the first time since I had a pool table [back in like 6th grade] and I was horsing around with my friends. I put the stick between my legs and knocked down two striped balls with one shot..it was so sick.

LOL just noticed that.

Well, this weekend hasn't been the best considering my computer wasn't working for a while and now my phone is all messed up because it died during the process of connecting with my blackberry desktop manager so I lost all my numbers and stuff. Oh well, at least I got everything working now.