Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

I need to jailbreak my iTouch. I don't know how though.

Same, lemme kno if u find a quik n easy method.

YouTube it.

I was expecting it to be really hard but it wasn't even that hard for me, haha.

I have a HUGE midterm tomorrow, well later this morning on children's thinking a.k.a cognitive development. My head is about to crash with the information I need to know for a freaking midterm. Why couldn't I be smart like all the other asians.

lolz, so many asians at Brock too.

Random note. The guys who were my Grade 12 reps in high school are now President and Vice President of the Students Union at Brock. That's pretty cool.

Damn I hate how grades work. I work my [expletive] off for 5 weeks, and then I have one week where things don't go well and all my grades drop, and it takes another 3 weeks just to get it back to where it was.

I just want to finish high school already, I have no inspiration to do anything. I leave everything for the last second, I don't study, and I barely pay attention anymore. SENIORITIS.

I get home from work where they told me I wouldn't be working till 12 tomorrow but then I get a call saying I have to come in at 7 while others come in at 12 so I'm working a 15 to 17 hour day. I miss being 5 years old.

I just wanted to quote this because my life is just so lucky. Get up at 6 and get a call at 6:15 saying they cancelled. [expletive]ing STUPID.