Top 3 players you hate the most

JWaLL

• Owner

1) Kevin Garnett

Just wish he'd shoulder-bump someone like Joey Dorsey, who has no reason to refrain from laying him out cold. Plus, if you're a professional athlete, don't stand on the sidelines in a suit and talk trash in a star's ear during the game, and act like an animal on and off the court.

2) Paul Pierce

You aren't Willis Reed.

3) Gilbert Arenas

The NBA's Nostradamus, minus the fact that he gets everything wrong.

1. KG - A bunch of reasons, I just hate this guy's swagger, he's a great player and I'm sure I'd love him if he were on the Raptors, but I simply hate him, ever since I seen him go after Jose and Ridnour and all these little guys.

2. Arenas - Honestly all this guy gives a [expletive] about is dropping 50

3. Carlos Boozer - Self-Explanatory

1) Darius Miles

2) Stephon Marbury

3) Allen Iverson

Basically for taking the game for granted and for gearing their mindset towards showing off their talents instead of trying to get the most out of themselves in a team setting.

How does Iverson fit into this criteria? Miles and Marbury I can understand, they are...well, losers for lack of a better term. But Iverson, man, he carried that Philly team SO MANY times man...that was without a great big man and you know how many injuries and hard hits that guy took? He was FEARLESS taking it to the rim. If anyone has heart dude it's Iverson, to say that means you never watched the games. And Iverson is/was a team player...he's just gotten put into some tough situations the past few years, but when he was in Philly man it was so different so maybe you didn't watch basketball then IDK.