NFL Offseason 2010

The Regime

Leigh Bodden is in Houston right now meeting the team and front office. I'd say we are the favorites to land him.

I've heard the same. It's between you, the Steelers and the Patriots and everything I have heard has been Houston is out in front for his services.

I've heard the same. It's between you, the Steelers and the Patriots and everything I have heard has been Houston is out in front for his services.

Yep, it would be incredible if we could sign him ($5 million?).

After spending the day with the Texans, Leigh Bodden left and has re-signed with the Patriots. Good for him. They were trying to keep him..

WTF he used us!

In response to a report that cornerback Leigh Bodden has decided to re-sign with the New England Patriots, agent Alvin Keels says via Twitter that that report is "not true and premature at best."

Keels also says that Bodden is evaluating his options.

The veteran cornerback recently visited the Texans, but he apparently left without signing a contract.

PFT

T.O. to join Bryant at Bengals headquarters

----

In addition to Antonio Bryant, the Bengals will host free agent Terrell Owens at their team headquarters Tuesday.

Bryant and Owens are essentially competing for the same job. Bryant would be the better addition because he's nearly seven years younger, possesses superior deep speed, and is a more efficient player. Chad Ochocinco has a lot of say in Mike Brown's organization, though, and he is pulling for T.O.

Source

Looks like we're getting a new receiver either way.

Lol

Bryant > Marshall > TO

I'll take Bryant over crybaby Marshall any day. There's a reason the Broncos went 6-0 and ended 8-8. One player can destroy a locker room, please no Marshall for me.

Lol

Bryant > Marshall > TO

I'll take Bryant over crybaby Marshall any day. There's a reason the Broncos went 6-0 and ended 8-8. One player can destroy a locker room, please no Marshall for me.

The Niners released Antonio Bryant a couple years back because he wasnt also a "crybaby" like Marshall. There is risk and reward when signing either guy, I would go with Marshall though just based on overall talent.

I know it a day late but im so pumped the Steelers resigned Ryan Clark!!! After we got Will Allen i was thinking hes done with us but i felt we really needed him back and im just so glad we did. Randle El coming back not so bad but i have no idea what his role will be.

The Niners released Antonio Bryant a couple years back because he wasnt also a "crybaby" like Marshall. There is risk and reward when signing either guy, I would go with Marshall though just based on overall talent.

Then Bryant met this fella named John Gruden.

Report: Bryant is Bengals' first choice at WR

-------

Free agent Antonio Bryant is believed to be the Bengals' "first choice" at wide receiver, according to beat writer Joe Reedy.

Bryant had a positive meeting with the Bengals Tuesday, pushing Terrell Owens' visit back to Wednesday. Bryant also has a meeting scheduled with the Redskins Wednesday, so the Bengals will have to get him locked up before he leaves team headquarters. Speculation has emerged that Owens' impending visit is merely to placate Chad Ochocinco, who has pushed for the signing.

Source

http://www.rotoworld.com/images/photos/NFL/PHI/NFL_McNabb_small.jpg

Report: Seahawks interested in McNabb, Kolb

-------

The Seahawks have been contacting the Eagles "non-stop" about Donovan McNabb and Kevin Kolb, ESPN's Sal Paolantonio said during a Tuesday radio appearance.

Paolantonio, a former Eagles beat reporter, went on to say that he firmly believes McNabb will be traded at some point this offseason. The link to Seattle will be a loud wake-up call to incumbent Matt Hasselbeck, who new coach Pete Carroll gave a vote of confidence to back in January. The Seahawks probably are more interested in Kolb as their quarterback of the future, but he's far less likely to be dealt than McNabb.

Source