NFL Offseason 2010

The Regime

I'm surprised the Cowboys arent interested in Cromartie, he would be a great nickle back. Keeping three rb's doesnt make alot of sense, I would get rid of either Barber or Choice.

They don't really need him since they have Jenkins and if he came to Dallas Jenkins probably be a nickle back.

They don't really need him since they have Jenkins and if he came to Dallas Jenkins probably be a nickle back.

I dont know about that, Jenkins had a really good season.

Also good news for the Chargers, they tendered Sproles, so he'll more than likely be back next season.

El back to Pittsburgh? Why not.

Na we don't need him man. I respect what he did for our team back then but we are loaded man. Ward, Holmes, Wallace, Miller. I dont think Randle El would be happy if he doesnt get much playing time so we gotta move on

Bengals released Levereus Coles, so that leaves the #2 spot wide open. They might go WR in the second round, but I think they still might pursue TO despite all the rumors we've heard.

I had a feeling we were going to release him. I'm a bit nervous, we're pretty thin at WR. All we really have is like Ochocinco, and Caldwell.

Na we don't need him man. I respect what he did for our team back then but we are loaded man. Ward, Holmes, Wallace, Miller. I dont think Randle El would be happy if he doesnt get much playing time so we gotta move on

It won't happen I know that but I'd rather have him if one of the others gets hurt over Sweed.

Guest Need4Sheed

lmao

OchoCinco Twitter -

@A_cromartie31 what's up bruh I am @theservingspoon right now, congrats on the new move, I am working on my plan for u and @revis24

Speaking of the Bears...

Adam Schefter/ESPN - Chester Taylor has reached an agreement with the Bears on a four-year, $12.5 million deal.

The contract includes $7 million guaranteed in the first season

http://football.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/16140/20100305/chicago_signs_chester_taylor/

Lions are have also made some big signings so far, Nate Burleson and Kyle Vanden Bosch the biggest names. That's good for Calvin Johnson, about time the Lions added a legit WR. I expect big things from Megatron next season.

ESPN - The Lions have agreed to a five-year, $25 million deal with wide receiver Nate Burleson, according to a source.

Burleson is expected to receive $11 million in guaranteed money.

http://football.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/16134/20100305/lions_give_nate_burleson_five_year_deal/

Bears officially sign Peppers...

Adam Schefter/ESPN - According to a report from Adam Schefter of ESPN, the Bears are expected to announce the signing of Julius Peppers by Friday afternoon.

Peppers' contract in Chicago is expected to pay him roughly $40 million in the deal's first three years

http://football.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/16139/20100305/peppers_to_sign_with_bears_for_$40m_in_first_three_years/