NFL Offseason 2010

The Regime

ok you mentioned that like 3 times already. NO not cuz im a [expletive]ing patriots fan because the Raiders aren't going to trade a a top 3 CB thats stupid.

Well I'm tired of you just saying "no" to everything, at least elaborate a bit. And so far you've been completely homeristic towards the Pats.

ok you mentioned that like 3 times already. NO not cuz im a [expletive]ing patriots fan because the Raiders aren't going to trade a a top 3 CB thats stupid.

That's exactly why it has a chance of happening. We're talking about the Raiders and Mr. Al Davis himself.

Well I'm tired of you just saying "no" to everything, at least elaborate a bit. And so far you've been completely homeristic towards the Pats.

how? give an example. because i said LT could sign with us. yup im a homer.

Don't buy Nnamdi to the Jets. It'd make the team that much better, but I don't think the package can be made for his caliber. I also don't believe the Jets really need the top two cornerbacks in the NFL (arguably). Veteran Free Agent is the way to go. Or invest in a guy like Dominique Franks.

Schefter: Rams will take QB Bradford at No. 1

ESPN's Adam Schefter told a St. Louis radio station he is "willing to take all bets" on his prediction that the Rams will select Oklahoma QB Sam Bradford with the No. 1 overall pick.

Schefter admits that he has not spoken to the Rams about the issue, but he insists he doesn't need to because he's "heard enough other things" from people around the league that he considers it a lock. Schefter also "promises" that Bradford is a top-5 player in this draft. The Rams are also reluctant to pay the going rate at No. 1 for a defensive player. If Schefter is correct, the Lions are sitting pretty at No. 2 with their choice of Ndamukong Suh and Gerald McCoy

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=168193

Damn I was thinking Sue.

About Aso going to the Jets it could happen. He might be there best player but it because Al Davis doesn't know what hes doing. He cant sign good players or draft anybody good. He doesn't even know what hes doing right now. Hell he traded Randy Moss to freakin Pats for draft picks lmao..

Westbrook would love to play in Chicago

Former Philadelphia Eagles running back Brian Westbrook said Friday he would love to play for the Chicago Bears, and he's not concerned about potential concussion issues.

"I would love to play in Chicago; I would love to play anywhere," Westbrook said on "The Waddle & Silvy Show on ESPN 1000. "They have a pretty good quarterback there [in Jay Cutler]; great defense.

"There's no question that I would love to definitely play in Chicago."

Source

I hear Torry Holt is interested in Chicago too. :P

Lions Could Deal No. 2 Pick, Chase LT

ESPN - The Lions are considering a number of different moves in the wake of 30 losses in the past two seasons.

Detroit could trade the No. 2 pick and even chase recently-released running back LaDainian Tomlinson.

"We're open to just about everything," Detroit coach Jim Schwartz said Thursday.

Real GM

LT to Detriot is a joke, he already indicated he wants to win a SuperBowl so that would probably be the last place he would wanna go.

Lions, Chargers Discussing Cromartie Trade

NFL.com - The Lions have begun discussions with the Chargers about acquiring cornerback Antonio Cromartie, a league source told NFL.com on Sunday.

The Chargers have been shopping Cromartie, but there had been little interest until the Lions reached out.

"It may be time to move on," Cromartie said recently.

Real GM

I wonder what type of trade they could possibly be working out. The Lions dont have much at rb outside of Kevin Smith, and I highly doubt they are willing to shop him.

Probably just another pick, 3rd rounder at best? I dunno how to gauge it. iBoldin will likely have the best trade situation, hes the football man.

Conflicting reports on Rams-McNabb talks

According St. Louis Post-Dispatch columnist Bryan Burwell, the Rams have had "intense internal conversations" about a possible trade for Donovan McNabb.

We're not sure what to make of this report. Burwell characterized the talks as "internal" and also involving the Eagles, which is obviously oxymoronic. Burwell's colleague at the Post-Dispatch, Bernie Miklasz, is "skeptical" of the report, doubting the Eagles are serious about dealing McNabb. The reported price is a second-round pick, which has us skeptical as well. Coach Steve Spagnuolo denies that the teams have talked about McNabb.

St. Louis Post-Dispatch

lol that would suck for him.