NFL Offseason 2010

The Regime

Were getting him, hope u like it him.

TJ Housh and Marshall, that is a vicious duo, but who is throwing them the ball? Hasslebeck who been rumored to be in trades and he cant stay healthy. Seneca Wallace lol? Marshall shouldnt go to Seattle, just look at TJ he pretty much ruined his career with the Seahawks.

I dont know why a team like Baltimore isnt pursuing him, they are going to have to draft a WR through the draft either way. Why not just trade the first for Marshall, he'll bring stability to the position.

Peppers for SIX years?!

Also, Bears got Brandon Malumenaloumu I read.

http://www.playerpress.com/articles/7820-bears-sign-rb-chester-taylor-and-te-brandon-manumaleuna

Panthers also dropped Jake Delhomme(basically that whole franchise)

Lions agreed to 4 year deal with Vanden Bosch

NFC north gonna be crazy next year

Edited by Lkr

I heard Eagles put the first offer to Peppers out there then he took that offer to Chicago and pretty much said beat it and I'll sign.

I would have rather gone to Chicago as much as I hate the Bears. At least the team there is going to be in place, while there are always QB rumors in Philly

Ravens Close To Trade For Boldin

Peter King/Sports Illustrated - The Baltimore Ravens are close to a trade for wide receiver Anquan Boldin, according to Peter King of Sports Illustrated.

http://football.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/16146/20100305/ravens_close_to_trade_for_boldin/

And as I'm posting ESPN just broke the news, a 3rd and 5th round pick for Boldin. What a steal. :rock:

Edited by Confidence

Report: Roethlisberger Accused Of Assault

TMZ.com - Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has been accused of assault by a young woman at a Georgia nightclub, according to a report on TMZ.com.

Roethlisberger was reportedly partying at the nightclub into the early morning hours

http://football.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/16149/20100305/report_roethlisberger_accused_of_assault/

Falcons ink CB Robinson to six-year contract

Falcons agreed to terms with CB Dunta Robinson on a six-year contract.

Atlanta wasn't happy with its CBs a year ago, and rightfully so. The club had one of the NFL's worst pass defenses. Robinson is now signed through his age-33 season. While he's not been a true playmaker since a six-pick rookie year, Robinson is a solid cover man with excellent range. The Texans thought enough of him to place a franchise tag on Robinson in 2009, guaranteeing him nearly $10 million. He instantly becomes the Falcons' top cornerback.

Twitter - AdamSchefter

Great signing by the Falcons, they need a good CB.

Edited by ChosenOne

Report: 'Fins, Dansby reach 5-year agreement

KTAR Sports 620 in Phoenix reports that the Dolphins have reached a five-year contract reement with free agent Karlos Dansby.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reported moments ago that a deal would be in the books "by tomorrow." We'll wait for confirmation on this because radio stations can be iffy sources. Still, there's little doubt that Dansby is going to the Fins. He'll replace, and likely be an instant upgrade, over Akin Ayodele.

Edgarthompson - Twitter