The Random Thread

Lkr

Got class at 8 AM tomorrow....and its one of those hour long power point classes that you lose points for not attending....and the power point is online anyway. So I have to drag my [expletive] out of bed to sit in a class for an hour and watch the board while the teacher rambles on about nothing.

Hate when my teacher only instructs through power-points. He talks for an hour using his power-points and can't teach at all.

I don't need to take notes, the entire power point is available online. I literally just go to class and sit there....the breakfast is indeeed wholesome however.

Yea, signing up for an 8 AM class was stupid on my part, but you live and learn.

Really depends man. Every Chinese spot I have been to is different. I've been to some that are [expletive]ing amazing and some that are just awful.

Yeah we have 4 here, 3 are pretty bad, 1 is par I suppose

Disected a rat and went to town on it. First we opened it up, and took out all the organs. Then my genius partner tok a rod and shoved it through the rat's [expletive] crack to see where it would end up...then he got curious and wanted to see the brain but he couldn't get through the skull.....so he ripped its head off and went in through the bottom, only to realize that didn't work. So he used a scalpel to smash the skull, and he broke the scalpel and left the edge of it inside the rats head.

Good times

I just realized that I've never posted in this topic, so I'm posting in this topic to just post in the topic. I probably wont be making any other posts in said topic, I just want to see my name on the list of all the posters that have posted in the topic....Yup.