The Random Thread

Lkr

So damn tired of this snow.

Same man. Stupid Rutgers didn't cancel classes but they are [expletive]ing crazy if they think I'm leaving my house in this weather. I just hope UPS is still shipping, my new headphones are supposed to come in today. :wub:

Same man. Stupid Rutgers didn't cancel classes but they are [expletive]ing crazy if they think I'm leaving my house in this weather. I just hope UPS is still shipping, my new headphones are supposed to come in today. :wub:

Yeah eff that. I'd stay home too. :lol:

It's annoying though. I'm digging my car out constantly. Cause the snowplow guys are [expletive]ing lazy because they push the snow in our parking lot RIGHT in front my parking spot(mine is right in front of my house), making it 20x harder for me to back out..smh. A giant mini mountain of snow and ice in front of my spot. I'm parking further down till spring.

It's annoying though. I'm digging my car out constantly. Cause the snowplow guys are [expletive]ing lazy because they push the snow in our parking lot RIGHT in front my parking spot, making it 20x harder for me to back out..smh. I'm parking further down till spring.

Yeah last winter that [expletive] would happen to me everytime it would snow. It'd take me over an hour, with the help of a friend, to dig my car out. [expletive]'s ridiculous.

I was wrong about the participation not being snow. It's been a snowing all day, if your coming into JFK good luck, JFK is 10 minutes down the road from me and buses been getting stuck all day today and it's not supposed to stop snowing till tomorrow.

• Like 1

[expletive]ed up 4 letter on my keyboard.

aaaaaaa

sssssssssssssssssssssssssss

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

-_-

Idk if im just slow or retarded or something, but did we get posts back from the old site? cause from what I remember I only had like 300 or something around there. or maybe im just buggin

RD added to the post count of old members

me too, that site was lame lol. glad you're here, though. this place rocks. ;)

What was your username there?

No kidding.. lame rules esp regarding quality posts, even if your posts exceeded 1-2 lines lol. I registered here at OTR ages ago but stopped coming for w.e reason.

What was your username there?

Bring Heat. :)

No kidding.. lame rules esp regarding quality posts, even if your posts exceeded 1-2 lines lol.

yeah, King Bosh was a total nazi about post quality. that guy has no clue how to run a forum lol. :ph34r:

I registered here at OTR ages ago but stopped coming for w.e reason.

same thing happened to me, but I eventually saw the light. ^_^

Bring Heat. :)

yeah, King Bosh was a total nazi about post quality. that guy has no clue how to run a forum lol. :ph34r:

same thing happened to me, but I eventually saw the light. ^_^

Oh never saw you there before. There was a pretty small number of Heat fans so... lol.

Yah I mean I understand avoiding needless posts but to me I feel as long as people stick to the intended topic, then it's okay. I used to get spammed (still do) by the admins or whatever there to post more. I'd tell them I have things to take care of such as school and family, and they would keep asking me when I'll have time. It's like.. ??? lol. Oh well..