The Random Thread

Lkr

Get a wrist rocket slingshot. While everyone else will bring crappy giftcards and whatnot, some lucky dude will get a friggin' slingshot. You can pick them up for like $10 at a sporting goods store.

http://www.instructables.com/image/FQZOBD5FVTVXKX8/wrist-rockets-and-sling-shots.jpg

I have not played basketball for just about a year now. I recall playing some time last year during winter break, but since then I have not picked up a basketball. Kind of sucks.

Damn that sucks. I play once a week..5 on 5 pick up games at a local gym here

What Jersey

Anyone order from that site? It looks sweet as hell, but I don't want to be scammed. I know they aren't real authentics, not an idiot. But what I'm wondering is if anyone has used them and what kind of experience was it? Legit site? LOL

Jay-Z and Kanye West helped me pass my Philosophy exam last week.

I got the question

28. Socrates asked Euthyphro, "...Is the pious __________________ because it is pious, or is it pious because it is _________________."

and the answers were A. A Virtue B. Loved by the gods C. Practiced by humans

Had no [expletive]ing clue what it was but I remember one of the only times I heard the word "pious" was in no church in the wild in this line

"I’m wondering if a thug’s prayers reach

Is Pious pious cause God loves pious?

Socrates asked whose bias do y'all seek?

All for Plato, screech

I’m out here balling, I know yall hear my sneaks"

:) so maybe I should listen to more rap in prep for philosophy exams...

• Like 1

I HATEE lizards. I was washing my car, and the hose was tangled around my basketball hoop. So I go untangle it and a giant, slimy, black lizard jumps on my leg and crawls up to my stomach. I was freaking out.

Edited by SRV

I HATEE lizards. I was washing my car, and the hose was tangled around my basketball hoop. So I go untangle it and a giant, slimy, black lizard jumps on my leg and crawls up to my stomach. I was freaking out.

lmao, never had that problem in NY, must suck to have all those reptiles in florida

Jay-Z and Kanye West helped me pass my Philosophy exam last week.

I got the question

28. Socrates asked Euthyphro, "...Is the pious __________________ because it is pious, or is it pious because it is _________________."

and the answers were A. A Virtue B. Loved by the gods C. Practiced by humans

Had no [expletive]ing clue what it was but I remember one of the only times I heard the word "pious" was in no church in the wild in this line

"I’m wondering if a thug’s prayers reach

Is Pious pious cause God loves pious?

Socrates asked whose bias do y'all seek?

All for Plato, screech

I’m out here balling, I know yall hear my sneaks"

:) so maybe I should listen to more rap in prep for philosophy exams...

+1 for that.

:lol:

Guitar Center is so intimidating. I went with my dad to check out a guitar, and I thought, hey I have been playing for like 2 years now, I can hold my own. Then I hear everyone around me is like Jimi Hendrix and I am testing the guitar and it sounds like shit compared to everyone lol

Guitar Center is so intimidating. I went with my dad to check out a guitar, and I thought, hey I have been playing for like 2 years now, I can hold my own. Then I hear everyone around me is like Jimi Hendrix and I am testing the guitar and it sounds like shit compared to everyone lol

Dude, I know how you feel. I remember I went there once, was checking out guitars. I pick one up and start playing the intro for Seven Nation Army...then I hear someone playing the entire song of Indestructible by Disturbed...I went to check it out and it was some 16 year old. I was like "Wow, you gotta be kidding me". I bought my guitar strap and left embarrassed. :lol:

Yea that was just electric guitar, then I went to try acoustic and I was by myself so I was like damn I sound good, then some dude walks in and starts playing fast as shit spanish music and I was like, damnnnnnnnnn

Safe to say I have work to do lol

My old suitemate freshman year just went ham on his facebook account lmao... i know its a totol tl;dr but some of it is real shit, the rest is just funny

IM DONE!!! God bless and goodnight.....1 more day then im out. Leh go!! Swag Swag Swag!!

Like · · 6 minutes ago via mobile ·

We all need to wake the [expletive] up for real before its too late!! And im done i just had to vent...i been quiet for too long and some [expletive]as would agree be like yeah baby i would never do that shit to yu and [expletive].some next bitch dat night or curse u out an.hour later over dumb shit like u chewed gum too loud ...hypocrisy is [expletive]ing sickening to me. Cause when.real [expletive]as want to make moves they got to deal with the aftermath of some dumb ignorant.mother[expletive]er...and dats ridiculous smmfh.

Like · · 7 minutes ago via mobile ·

Until we can look to our lover/ spouse/ or significant other to bring us up and to our full potential then were gunna [expletive]ing be a aint generation forever. If you have a.girlfriend she.needs help with a paper why not help.her? You have a.boyfriend who.needs a job.why.not help.him with his resume? Instead of inviting them out to the club to shake ass or to the bar bring.them up.in a positive light thats the definition of a true relationship a support system to balance out ur weaknesses and to make them strengths. And if that person doesnt want to better.themselves then [expletive] them and.thats not the type of.person u.need in.ur.life

Like · · 13 minutes ago via mobile ·

Its a shame the shit i see from my peers everyday as a people especially as a black woman and black man we need to hold ourselves to higher standards. Why settle for a hood rat when they are dudes who are in college working, in the military, and so forth progressing. Im not saying chase after a basketball player or [expletive]as who stomp despite potential cause those arent the only.positive dudes out there open yourself to new possibilities but in the same aspect hold urself to a higher accord and take care of ur business to match him as well. Ladies and gentlemen Do not settle for less when u can do better

Like · · 20 minutes ago via mobile ·

As a man [expletive]as need to take care of there business treat their women with the utmost respect and dignity. I dont know why we allow ourselves to disrespect each other. Why be in anything at all woman or man if you know your being disrespected and underapperciated. A relationship shouldnt be consistent questioning daily arguements or pestering of where u were, where u been or where u going cause.dat means it no trust and if u cant trust the mother[expletive]er move on cause thats not healthy for u

Like · · 27 minutes ago via mobile ·

Idk what possesses a female to stay in a relationship where your being disrespected or allowing yourself to be disrespected on a daily basis. Its a difference between love and a difference between ignorance. If you love someone or truly care for them you everything in your power to show them that you do everyday no matter what. Its not love if your getting cheated on or [expletive]as is snaking you behind ur back. You then turn from gf to consitent peice of ass kept around.

Like · · 32 minutes ago via mobile ·

And dudes kill me too cause when they do find a good girl who is more then amazing and faithful they get too comfortable n.[expletive] it up. Like its terrible seeing a wonderful who is loyal which is rare getting treated like dirt cause then the next good dude they [expletive] with that [expletive]a got her paranoid and he will always be in question

Like · · 36 minutes ago via mobile ·

If a dude tells you "babe, I think your amazing" or "beautiful" or "wonderful" wtf is wrong with the world where u have to question it. Like you should know already what makes you such and if you are those things and no.one tells you often then you.[expletive]in with the wrong dudes cause every girl should be told at least once a day how beautiful they are. Not just on the inside but the outside as well

Like · · 39 minutes ago via mobile ·

See most people dont think like me and may judge me but no one can judge anyone.because ive been thru the worst seen the worst and am still going.thru the worst and i have conqueored and will conqueor whatever it is faces me next. Im extraordinary and if you dont accept me or see me as such [expletive] you point blank

Like · · 48 minutes ago via mobile ·

The excitement of a new love, a new kiss, a new car, a new crush, a new shirt, a new.environment, a new home, a new friendship, etc how can you deny yourself such beauties. My soul will never let me settle for anything ordinary...if i do fall complacent then it would have to be with something spectacular. Im an unordinary person so why should i have an unordinary life??

Like · · 51 minutes ago via mobile ·

When disallow yourself from.ever trying or exp. New things then you might as well cease to exist because life is.meant to be explored to the fullest meant to see the wonders the world has to offer their are people who dont have the same oppurtunities as us who wish they can see the beauty of the world each day but we take wat we have for granted

Like · · 56 minutes ago via mobile ·

People are so afraid to risk anything to venture out into the unknown to explore new.possibilities they become content with their lives with their surroundings and their daily routines...I say [expletive] that i rather be lost in the unknown then to be locked in a state of constant comfort and habitualism.

Like · · about an hour ago via mobile ·

SN: if you dont like what im saying delete me cause idgaf....

I learned that no one in this world controls your feelings, your emotions, your thoughts, your dreams, your beliefs, your will, anything but you. How you use these tools or how you these tools effect you is all upto you. Cause lord knows the man who is able to shape and control these simple matters is more then a force to be.reckoned with and i hope to achieve and conqueor all of.these

What you take from each exp. From each positive and each negative shows your true charcter some people may look as if the world is out to get you but then there are others who say [expletive] you and just grow and learn from it. If you come across this or if you have before I pray that you have the strength and the courage to choose the second.

On your journey you will meet people who will be there to help you genuinely, those pretending to help you with hidden motives, those who are trying ruin you and those who dont care at all. The trouble with it all is that you wont be able to decipher who in fact is who and thats the truest test of all.

‎"Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so." -Charles de Gaulle

I hate complacent people...Im trying to take over the world and shit im gunna do it eventually one day cause i wont stop until i do. [expletive]as is too lax out here smh.

What i look for is brains, beauty, style, grace, how you act around friends, family, charcter, relativity, compatibility, trust, loyalty, etc. People nowadays settle for maybe one or two, but [expletive] that if i want it im going to have it all. Like if you not coming with the right tools then ill work with u. If that dont work then in my book its dead. Its hard to find all so when i do find all or if i do then i wouldnt let that one slip thru my fingers cuz it doesnt happen often

Ugly [expletive]as, Fat [expletive]as, Lame [expletive]as, Fat bitches, crippled bitches, even dumb mentally challenged mother[expletive]ers have sex lmfao. If you base your shit off of sex then your just an ignorant mother[expletive]er. If you look at some people who have kids you just got to wonder like wtf was going thru their mind thinking its ok to reproduce lol

Sometimes is everything is noy always about sex...sex is just temporary pleasure. Sometimes, not all the time its different, and your a fool if you think all [expletive]as are just after sex 24/7...They are still gentlemen in this world and chivalry never died, for some shorties its just you aint exp. Or seen it yet thats all.

Edited by Z True Long Island Story

A pedestrian was half way across the road yesterday and I drove past her, cop pulled me over. He gave me a warning and let me go. I've never gotten so lucky in my life. I just finished community service for my other ticket too, lol. wow.