The Random Thread

Lkr

Leaving for the Broncos game in 30 minutes, can't wait!

Oh man Kyle you got to see the Broncos clinch the division? Sick bro did you take pics?

I took one

486885739.jpg?Expires=1325483308&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=ylv4fMrlj7Hv9WrMUxphAPNQAgw2biC4RlMNEocBfjWtsD6QT5is9tUTduqnyvyPaDjj6Vyzb51ZcdYTMTk11SKZu1-aNRWWHpK1-PNVvkpZ~9MC4akyOWZCsBmZNZwoAX02WPsCdBgSI9dAKnR6yRl-8Oub8JpxBb7cwWqxaVU_

Absolutely terrible game to go to. Cold, Tebow had like 20 passing yards and we scored 3 points. The atmosphere was still great though and overall had a fun time

Hadn't played basketball in two weeks. I play tonight, and during the first [expletive]ing game...I get elbowed in my mouth and now I'm got a small little hole in my lip. I can actually feel my lip hanging in my mouth and it's to big to just rip out without it hurting even more. My tooth hurts like a bitch too. Blood was gushing out of it.

Still though, I cleaned up, sat out the rest of the first game, and played about 8 more games. During the 2nd game, I dropped 4 points out of our teams 11 on the guy that elbowed me. I think he was a bi hesitant to guard me, so I took advantage of that. Hah hah.

Its going to be 60 degrees as a high tomorrow in Miami.......yessssssssss. Hopefully I don't spend the day locked in my room, I am going to walk my dog just for the hell of it lol

Still though, I cleaned up, sat out the rest of the first game, and played about 8 more games. During the 2nd game, I dropped 4 points out of our teams 11 on the guy that elbowed me. I think he was a bi hesitant to guard me, so I took advantage of that. Hah hah.

ALWAYS happens. Taste blood, you play better. It's a science. Got elbowed above the eye once and gushed blood for a while, sat the game, and the rest of the afternoon I couldn't be contained.

Just Met Mark Sanchez at a Chipotle restaurant near my house. Refused to take a quick picture with me and my buddies, he shook our hands, wished each of us a happy new year, and told us he didn't want to make a scene. So we accepted it, and went back to eating...

Minutes later, he walks back in the door near where we are seated, he laughs and says to us "I'm not back to take a pic guys!" And we are like "aw damnit come on mark!" and he's like "just had to grab some napkins & forks" and we all wished him luck (the two buddies i was with are Jets fans...didn't want to be too disrespectful to him lol) he said "thanks guys, but why would you want a picture with a QB like me??" we were stunned and then he waved to us and left.

Overall, it was pretty cool. he was a pretty nice guy. you could definitely tell he didn't want to turn us off...but the place was packed and we were the ONLY people who recognized him. Not even the manager, or any of the employees seemed to take note!

• Like 1

Just Met Mark Sanchez at a Chipotle restaurant near my house. Refused to take a quick picture with me and my buddies, he shook our hands, wished each of us a happy new year, and told us he didn't want to make a scene. So we accepted it, and went back to eating...

Minutes later, he walks back in the door near where we are seated, he laughs and says to us "I'm not back to take a pic guys!" And we are like "aw damnit come on mark!" and he's like "just had to grab some napkins & forks" and we all wished him luck (the two buddies i was with are Jets fans...didn't want to be too disrespectful to him lol) he said "thanks guys, but why would you want a picture with a QB like me??" we were stunned and then he waved to us and left.

Overall, it was pretty cool. he was a pretty nice guy. you could definitely tell he didn't want to turn us off...but the place was packed and we were the ONLY people who recognized him. Not even the manager, or any of the employees seemed to take note!

Haha, that's hella sick dude. Alot of football players don't get recognized by casual fans though because they're wearing helmets most of the time lol.

^Yeah it was pretty cool. my friends and i were like "is that sanchez?" he was dressed to blend in for sure..i looked at him for a good like 5 seconds and i was like yeah that's definitely him hahah

Me and my friend saw Brent Barry after the Warriors/Knicks game. We were like wow that guy looks like Brent Barry. When he left, we realized it was actually him lmao. Big fail.

that's pretty funny...sanchez looked like your average guy in his 20's...so it was hard to spot him...but he's fairly recognizable obviously

i feel like a bball player thats like 6'6" would be easy to spot haha

that's pretty funny...sanchez looked like your average guy in his 20's...so it was hard to spot him...but he's fairly recognizable obviously

i feel like a bball player thats like 6'6" would be easy to spot haha

We were too starstruck by everyone else in the moment man, I don't even know lmao.