The Random Thread

Lkr

Denny Crane is an idiot he wasted all his money buying those sites. only people on s2 now are the blazer fans

Yall make me miss JBB.

:(

The epic rap battles between Yama and Umair. :lol:

:lmao: those were funny

and yama i been posting on otr lately, cant believe you didnt notice smh. franklin is the one who is too cool now ahaha

Had the strangest dream last night, I am kind of impressed with the way my mind works lol

I had broken my foot and I had a cast on. Then I went to the hospital and they took my cast of and my toe was hanging off the side of my foot, like loose skin or something. So they took me to a table to inject my foot. Then I go in to like first person view of a TV screen and some lady standing in front of it. Some asian guy that no one knows walked in front of the lady and then walked away and everyone is like who was that? So then the lady drops dead and turns into the girl from the exorcist and proceeds to cause mayhem and I wake up freaked out.

How the hell do I go from a dream about my foot being retarded to the exorcist girl popping up?

lol Brian, remember the whole Iggy was Robbed debacle? Had sigs and everything. :lol:

Shut up Smitty, I've come a long way since then :lol:

Haha most def.

Denny Crane is an idiot he wasted all his money buying those sites. only people on s2 now are the blazer fans

:lmao: those were funny

and yama i been posting on otr lately, cant believe you didnt notice smh. franklin is the one who is too cool now ahaha

hahahahah that's true. And yea i've been lagging it sorry peeps. At least i come here often not like Legend.

i'm sure most of you have, but has anyone ever played basketball sick?

i wasn't real sick tonight kind of a head cold/sore throat type of thing but it just was throwing off my balance and everything a bit. I started to hit some shots towards the end but felt so slow out there. lol

I remember I played with idk what it was but a terrible cough and I was cough up mucus, warning if you want to stop reading i suggest you do so now, anyway i was coughing up mucus and I had a spit bottle on the sidelines, at the end of one game i started coughing so bad, i actually was choking a bit and started throwing up a lil but i was just throwing up mucus, is was weird, i was fine after that, good thing it didnt get all over my clothes...it wasnt that bad to play with i did alright, just was a bit annoyed by having to cough every 5 secs

Edited by Z True Long Island Story

I seriously hate the trailer for The Devil Inside. They play it everywhere. Every youtube video has the 30 second trailer that you can't skip and TBS has it on like every 5 minutes if you watch TBS after 12 AM.

lol same here I can't watch it like i have to turn my head everytime it comes on, hate it...when that bitch shows the cross on he lip it creeps me out, not to mention the rest of the trailer...

Yeah the first time I heard it, I was trying to fall asleep and had my phone on pandora. Next thing I know the trailer comes on and all I hear is the chick like speaking in tongues and shit. Kinda creeped me out. Lol.

Some kid I went to high school with passed away today. Sure enough, go to facebook and see that he purchased a yamaha motorcycle yesterday, he took it out once and got into an accident and passed away.

I recently started a new blog where I'm interviewing a bunch of startup founders. Have 4 posted on the site already and just as many in the queue waiting to be posted. I'm going to wait a few days in between each post.

I'd appreciate if you could take a look and give me your thoughts.

www.founderinterviews.com

Edited by Jenneral

Some kid I went to high school with passed away today. Sure enough, go to facebook and see that he purchased a yamaha motorcycle yesterday, he took it out once and got into an accident and passed away.

Ouch, I'm sorry to hear that. Weird to think about how he was there in high school and now, he's gone. I went to middle school with a kid who was this amazing football player. Made varsity his freshman year...That was back in 2003. I found out he drowned back in 2009.