The Random Thread

Lkr

I know you're just posting that because NEC told you to, but this part made me LOL especially:

http://i41.tinypic.com/6f445k.png

Where is the media outrage? They are all charged and in jail.. lol. Can you make a worse comparison, Stretch Armstrong?

I know you're just posting that because NEC told you to, but this part made me LOL especially:

http://i41.tinypic.com/6f445k.png

Where is the media outrage? They are all charged and in jail.. lol. Can you make a worse comparison, Stretch Armstrong?

1. I didn't tell him to post anything. I would have myself if I felt like it.

2. You're second comment makes no sense. There was no media outrage at the time. That's the entire point...........that you seemingly missed or are not understanding. Also, them being in jail has nothing to do with "media outrage". They were convicted with little media coverage.

Anyways, we should probably just keep the Trayvon Martin stuff out of this thread and just unlock the other one. That's why I tend to stay out of this thread, or have until lately with some gifs because I know if I post it will turn into a shit-storm.

1. I didn't tell him to post anything. I would have myself if I felt like it.

2. You're second comment makes no sense. There was no media outrage at the time. That's the entire point...........that you seemingly missed or are not understanding. Also, them being in jail has nothing to do with "media outrage". They were convicted with little media coverage.

1. Liar

2. You are second comment makes no sense? Talk about making no sense.

There was no media outrage because the [expletive]s who committed the crime were arrested and sentenced to jail. Would there be media outrage if it was deemed that they acted in self defense and were walking free today? Absolutely.

How you are comparing the two situations with a straight face is ridiculous. They aren't even in the same ballpark. Montreal typical.

1. Liar

2. You are second comment makes no sense? Talk about making no sense.

There was no media outrage because the [expletive]s who committed the crime were arrested and sentenced to jail. Would there be media outrage if it was deemed that they acted in self defense and were walking free today? Absolutely.

How you are comparing the two situations with a straight face is ridiculous. They aren't even in the same ballpark. Montreal typical.

So, you'd be willing to say that if Zimmerman is arrested, goes to trial, and is found not-guilty, that there will no longer be media outrage?

Your whole argument is hinging on him not being arrested. So, if he is arrested and not charged or found not guilty, then you'd be willing to bet that the media outrage would dwindle?

So, you'd be willing to say that if Zimmerman is arrested, goes to trial, and is found not-guilty, that there will no longer be media outrage?

Your whole argument is hinging on him not being arrested. So, if he is arrested and not charged or found not guilty, then you'd be willing to bet that the media outrage would dwindle?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

There is a picture saying "where is the media outrage" referencing a 5 year old case in which every person involved was arrested, prosecuted, and justice was served. One got the death sentence, two got life without parole, one got 53 years without parole, and one got 18 years without parole. What is the media going to have outrage over? That these people committed murder and were arrested, convicted, and jailed to the fullest extent of our court system?

To compare a case where justice was served to the Zimmerman/Martin case is a joke. Yet, at the same time, entirely predictable.

Why is there media outrage vs. no media outrage in the two cases? Simple binary: justice/no justice.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

There is a picture saying "where is the media outrage" referencing a 5 year old case in which every person involved was arrested, prosecuted, and justice was served. One got the death sentence, two got life without parole, one got 53 years without parole, and one got 18 years without parole. What is the media going to have outrage over? That these people committed murder and were arrested, convicted, and jailed to the fullest extent of our court system?

To compare a case where justice was served to the Zimmerman/Martin case is a joke. Yet, at the same time, entirely predictable.

Why is there media outrage vs. no media outrage in the two cases? Simple binary: justice/no justice.

You're saying the cases aren't comparable because the reason there is an outcry in the Zimmerman and Tayrvon Martin case is because there's been no arrest made, or charges filed.

So, I'm asking, if there is an arrest made, and/or charges are filed, and Zimmerman is found not guilty, do yo think there will no longer be an outcry? The lack of arrest is what you're reasoning for an outcry is hinging on, so this is just addressing that point.

I'd say, the answer is no, and that there still would be an outcry because people want to play the race card.

Edited by BeeBeeSee

You're saying the cases aren't comparable because the reason there is an outcry in the Zimmerman and Tayrvon Martin case is because there's been no arrest made, or charges filed.

So, I'm asking, if there is an arrest made, and/or charges are filed, and Zimmerman is found not guilty, do yo think there will no longer be an outcry? The lack of arrest is what you're reasoning for an outcry is hinging on, so this is just addressing that point.

I'd say, the answer is no, and that there still would be an outcry because people want to play the race card.

I'm saying the cases aren't comparable because they aren't.

If Zimmerman is arrested and found not guilty and there is still media outrage, there is still absolutely no comparison between the two cases.

I'm saying the cases aren't comparable because they aren't.

If Zimmerman is arrested and found not guilty and there is still media outrage, there is still absolutely no comparison between the two cases.

Keep ignoring the question that you're being asked. I'm not asking about the comparison between the two cases.

Once again, YOU are saying that there is an outcry in the Zimmerman case because there has been no arrest made. So, once again, do you think there would still be an outcry if he is charged and found not guilty?

Seriously, how many more times can you dance around a question that is clear as can be? Stop trying to divert the question to the other case that has been mentioned. I'm not talking directly about that.

So, once again, you, in your own words have said that the reason the Zimmerman case has such attention is because of the lack of arrest and charges. So, once again, do you think that there would still be an outcry if he is arrested, charged, and found not-guilty?

Keep ignoring the question that you're being asked. I'm not asking about the comparison between the two cases.

Then I'm not interested in the conversation. You quoted my post, saying that the two cases are unrelated and that it's imbecilic to compare them, and tried twisting it into something else? Cool convo, bro.

Then I'm not interested in the conversation. You quoted my post, saying that the two cases are unrelated and that it's imbecilic to compare them, and tried twisting it into something else? Cool convo, bro.

Ok, so you're just going to completely ignore the question because you'd either be backtracking, or changing your stance.

That's why I said we should keep it out of here, but if he wants to keep being a hypocrite and ignoring questions because he's being exposed.........

Everyone's opinions on this topic are stagnant and there is no need to continue discussing this shit. You guys aren't debating anymore... just arguing for no reason

• Like 2

Ok, so you're just going to completely ignore the question because you'd either be backtracking, or changing your stance.

No, I'm going to ignore the question because you are trying to make an irrelevant point in an off centered comparison. I'm not backtracking or changing anything.. lol.

To be as simple as possible:

There was no media outrage in the last case because the media perceived killers were arrested, tried, and convicted of their crimes.

There is media outrage in this case because the media perceived killer hasn't been arrested, tried, or convicted of his crimes.

If he is found not guilty, will there be media outrage? We're dealing in absolute hypotheticals, but probably? Even so, there would be outrage because the perceived killer is still going free.. just as there would have been media outrage had the 5 black killers walked free in the other case, be it by a lack of prosecution or being found not guilty.

It is, again, imbecilic to compare the two cases. The only thing that you're hanging on is that it is a crime of black against white.. the similarities end there. To attempt to defend it is ludicrous. This ridiculous picture has been floating around the internet for a while now, and anyone with any sort of objectivity blows it to shreds with the mere fact that those folks were all arrested and convicted. That ends the comparison quite quickly.

Then again, without stuff like this, the trolls around here wouldn't be able to feed for very long.. so I get it. I don't agree with it, but I get it.

Also, from the DBF pic, saying Zimmerman "pleaded for help":

Forensic Experts: with ‘Scientific Certainty’ it was not Zimmerman’s voice screaming for help

(...)Orlando Sentinel reports:

‘Scientific certainty’

After the Sentinel contacted Owen, he used software called Easy Voice Biometrics to compare Zimmerman’s voice to the 911 call screams.

“I took all of the screams and put those together, and cut out everything else,” Owen says.

The software compared that audio to Zimmerman’s voice. It returned a 48 percent match. Owen said to reach a positive match with audio of this quality, he’d expect higher than 90 percent.

“As a result of that, you can say with reasonable scientific certainty that it’s not Zimmerman,” Owen says, stressing that he cannot confirm the voice as Trayvon’s, because he didn’t have a sample of the teen’s voice to compare.

Forensic voice identification is not a new or novel concept; in fact, a recent U.S. Department of Justice committee report notes that federal interest in the technology “has a history of nearly 70 years.”

There is just so much irresponsible propaganda being thrown around from both sides, and the fanboys are so eager to gobble it up and regurgitate it as fact. Shameful.

Edited by IllWill21

There's a reason the topic was locked in the first place, let's not clutter random thread with these pointless arguments

now back to stuff that matters

http://ih0.redbubble.net/image.11664699.0635/sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,f8f8f8.png

That video was just there to point out NBC blatantly lying to their viewers. The shit you guys just went into just went too far.

Wow, theres a huge difference between what NBC showed the call as and what it actually was. Shit like that is ridiculous.

But your right. Theres no point in starting more arguments about it.