The Random Thread

Lkr

Haha I heard about that, shit was crazy, what a psycho

I heard the cop shot him 6 times, little excessive...

I heard he had to shoot him like 6 times because he wasn't stopping, which is [expletive]ed.

I kinda hate when I wake up in the middle of a dream doing whatever I was doing in the dream.

i just wokeup from one, some guy wanted to buy a painting from me, he offered 20 and i said 30 the lowest. I was even drinkin beer

• Like 2

Woman aged 104 weds 33-year-old

Mohamed Noor Che Musa, 33, with his wife Wook Kundor

KUALA LUMPUR: A 33-year-old Malaysian man has married a 104-year-old woman who claims to have been wed 20 times before, saying their union was the result of mutual respect and care, news reports said yesterday. Mohamed Noor Che Musa took Wook Kundor as his bride in February in northern Terengganu state. It was the former soldier’s first marriage.

http://www.gulf-times.com/site/topics/article.asp?cu_no=2&item_no=84626&version=1&template_id=45&parent_id=25

:blink:

http://i.imgur.com/AEWpj.png

It's kind of funny until you realize how [expletive]ed up America is that a day to honor the armed forces, people who keep us safe, becomes a punchline, overlooked, forgotten, never celebrated...

Only thing worse than shaliq posting on fake account is him being caught doing it, lieing about it, then continuing to post on it despite we can see it's obviously him due the style he posts with

Only thing worse than shaliq posting on fake account is him being caught doing it, lieing about it, then continuing to post on it despite we can see it's obviously him due the style he posts with

That other guy cant be Shaliq lol..

The other guy has a different IP address apparently.

Haircut depicting NBA's Matt Bonner earns Patrick Gonzalez, 12, a suspension

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2012/05/18/haircut_suspension_AP120517038051_620x350.JPG

This family photo shows Patrick Gonzalez, 12, with an image of San Antonio Spurs' Matt Bonner shaved into his head, May 15, 2012. (AP)

(AP) SAN ANTONIO - A 12-year-old Texas boy who was suspended from school after shaving his head to resemble the face of Spurs forward Matt Bonner scored tickets to a playoff game and props from his favorite NBA player. (...)

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57436866/haircut-depicting-nbas-matt-bonner-earns-patrick-gonzalez-12-a-suspension/

• Like 1

That other guy cant be Shaliq lol..

It essentially is, the IP is from Bulgaria, Shaliz recruited him, and the two times he's repped or posted on the board is the two times that we've argued on here. It may not physically be him, but he's at least telling him what to post.

He even changed his profile stuff to a reference to the movie "Fallen" from the Denzel thread Shaliz made a while back, and left me a profile comment, lol.. It's getting creepy/excessive at this point.

• Like 2

It's kind of funny until you realize how [expletive]ed up America is that a day to honor the armed forces, people who keep us safe, becomes a punchline, overlooked, forgotten, never celebrated...

he actually tweeted apologizing saying he was pretty drunk when posting and got his days confused. i really don't think he was trying to offend anyone

It essentially is, the IP is from Bulgaria, Shaliz recruited him, and the two times he's repped or posted on the board is the two times that we've argued on here. It may not physically be him, but he's at least telling him what to post.

He even changed his profile stuff to a reference to the movie "Fallen" from the Denzel thread Shaliz made a while back, and left me a profile comment, lol.. It's getting creepy/excessive at this point.

It essentially is not. reputation given doesn't mean anything.

i made my profile to a reference to the movie "Fallen" because i like that Denzel film. and in thread Shaliz made a while back, i saw that you like it to.

that's why i left you the profile comment.

and no one is telling me what to post... only Azazel.

• Like 1

he actually tweeted apologizing saying he was pretty drunk when posting and got his days confused. i really don't think he was trying to offend anyone

Oh of course not, I don't think he did it on purpose, it's just the idea that he though it was labor day and not memorial day that irks me lol

Shut your pieholes and let me tell you about the time I almost died!

As if this forum couldn't get worse, can we at least respect the final 8 months instead of acting like children?

8 months or 8 weeks? lol

Europe is a joke, especially England.

Brb, sentencing a woman to 12 weeks in jail for using her freedom of speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHrL0UXPvOI&feature=player_embedded

Brb, letting four Muslim girls (religion of peace :lol: .) beat the shit out of a white girl and letting them go free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wiRYWb8imo&feature=player_embedded

Edited by BeeBeeSee