The Random Thread

Lkr

Just wondering, whats the difference between a mod and an admin? What can mods do that admins can't and vice versa?

Admins can get into the control panel, which controls the entire site, while mods can't. Admins can do everything mods can do, plus more. Admins also get access to Phil Jackson's locker room.

I wonder why the hell someone would kill themselves at something like Niagara Falls instead of doing it a much quicker, less scary, easier way.

Because they just spent all their money on a vacation to Niagara Falls then realized their mistake once they got there.

Admins can get into the control panel, which controls the entire site, while mods can't. Admins can do everything mods can do, plus more. Admins also get access to Phil Jackson's locker room.

Ok cool thanks. Not that I have an interest in being an admin or mod, but how did you become an admin? And are you the only one?

I recall that every single sim league I have been in dies down before the first season even ends....longest one I was in went for like 3 seasons.

Those ATR sims :lol:

Yea, I was so into those, His Greatness and Tim were always winning, then I finally won the championship during one season and they closed the site lol