The Random Thread

Lkr

Drove to Jersey the other night for softball league championship games, best 2 out of 3.. 2 hour drive, but I didn't mind it, last games of the year. Won the first easily, and lost the 2nd by 2. Game 3, we're up 4 with no outs in the 4th, runners on 2nd and 3rd.. the [expletive]ing lights cut out. Can't get them back on, the ump is all "oh wellz we'll see what happenz lol" and leaves, so we pack up and drink some in the parking lot.

I end up getting back to Philly around 2 AM, and realize I left my keys in Jersey. Complex won't let me in because my name isn't on the apartment lease, so I had to drive back, especially because I had work in the morning and I needed to get in to feed the cat. Drove 2 more hours each way, got to sleep at 7 AM, and worked 8 hours starting at 10 AM.

No clue how I'm still awake, but I said [expletive] it and spend the night drinking. Avery's New World Porter and Flying Dog's Raging Bitch are pretty solid. Sleep is the cousin of death and I have off tomorrow, let's see how long the light can burn.

Drove to Jersey the other night for softball league championship games, best 2 out of 3.. 2 hour drive, but I didn't mind it, last games of the year. Won the first easily, and lost the 2nd by 2. Game 3, we're up 4 with no outs in the 4th, runners on 2nd and 3rd.. the [expletive]ing lights cut out. Can't get them back on, the ump is all "oh wellz we'll see what happenz lol" and leaves, so we pack up and drink some in the parking lot.

I end up getting back to Philly around 2 AM, and realize I left my keys in Jersey. Complex won't let me in because my name isn't on the apartment lease, so I had to drive back, especially because I had work in the morning and I needed to get in to feed the cat. Drove 2 more hours each way, got to sleep at 7 AM, and worked 8 hours starting at 10 AM.

No clue how I'm still awake, but I said [expletive] it and spend the night drinking. Avery's New World Porter and Flying Dog's Raging Bitch are pretty solid. Sleep is the cousin of death and I have off tomorrow, let's see how long the light can burn.

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/483/725/359/resized/certifiably-insane-meme-generator-certifiably-insane-8fb2f6..jpg

I completely ruined my Kobe Bryant shoes that I have had for a few years now...I was walking around school and stepped in the deepest puddle ever, it went past my ankle and got one of my shoes completely soaked. Trying to save them right now lol

I saw a few homeless people (or at least they claim...I've seen [expletive]as in a lot worse shape than these muh fuggas) today on the streets in Raleigh. Smh, I bet some of these guys make more money per hour than me!

Edited by JYD

I saw a few homeless people (or at least they claim...I've seen [expletive]as in a lot worse shape than these muh fuggas) today on the streets in Raleigh. Smh, I bet some of these guys make more money per hour than me!

That's why I don't give such ppl any money.

First time taking an online class. It's just like this site, lol. It's basically a forum except the layout is hideous.

is it blackboard?

We're finally getting rain here in Colorado, the fire is up to like 80,000 sq acres. Much needed.

http://s3.vidimg.popscreen.com/original/2/c0FhUi1XZDFQUFUx_o_lebron-james-its-about-damn-time.jpg

"It's about damn time."

I can not find a source for my bio report to save my life....I am typing in the easiest thing in the world to find on my damn school's research website thing, the effect of starch on iodine...and I already know what it is, but I need a source to back me up, but no academic journal or book on this earth seems to want to discuss that.